Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: AR-15, everything BUT the lower

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    And btw, when a canadian retailer was selling a kit like OP request, it was 1225$. Contained everything except a lower and an upper, so you'd still have to add an upper, running an extra 100+$.

Still think it's gonna be cheap to build your own?

To be fair you could build a completion kit for less, but no way you could build one for less than the price of the PSA I posted earlier. Even PSA's pistol completion kits are almost as expensive as whole rifles, and they look really cheap.

We will post a complete build kit with multiple options this afternoon. It's an amazingly great dea,l which will allow everyone to finish their lower receivers.

Stay tuned.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Well happy farters day to me...

Here is a link to complete build kits, everything needed to complete your lower receiver in a variety of calibers and barrel lengths. There is 5 pages, please make sure you select the right caliber and barrel length. They start at 316.10 USD

Name:  build.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  19.1 KB
    Please click picture for link to site.

TacFire's AR-5.56 Unassembled rifle build kit includes a black parkerized barrel with a 1:8 twist rate, 1/2x28 A2 flash hider; a Slim M-Lok free-float handguard; 7075-T6 billet aluminum stripped upper; 5.56 bolt carrier group; Mil-Spec charging handle, dust cover, forward assist, carbine length gas tube, low profile gas block; complete mi-spec M4 stock and lower parts kits all made in the USA. This model has a 16" barrel and 15" handguard.

Quote Originally Posted by KBCL View Post
    Well happy farters day to me...

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Awesome, not to be picky, but can you get any kits in PSA? I would like .223 Wilde in around a 14.5 inch barrel and a 9 mm in something under 10"barrel?? If not I will be gettin one of the tac 16". Cheers and thanks again for showing these options!!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Great idea, I'll be looking for just a 9mm complete upper

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Here is a link to complete build kits, everything needed to complete your lower receiver in a variety of calibers and barrel lengths. There is 5 pages, please make sure you select the right caliber and barrel length. They start at 316.10 USD.
    Well look at that...

Thanks IRG
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Yea, only 3 pages now and the $316 rifle kit isn't showing anymore, but there are two pistol kits at $316.!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345