Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: AR-15, everything BUT the lower

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

AR-15, everything BUT the lower

Hello IRG, I mentioned this in another thread briefly but would like to officially ask if you folks could put together an AR-15 kit for us to finish all the stripped lowers we now have sitting in our safes, if you could provide everything required but the lower itself for a reasonable price, you would sell hundreds,, possibly thousands of them. Your PSA Freedom 15 at $399. U.S.D looks great now if you could supply the kit with all but the stripped lower for less than that I would get 2 myself, because a stripped lower is useless.
    Hoping Others who are interested. Could post here too so they can gauge the interest!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

i would be in for at least 1 if not 2 if that was something they made available.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Make your own kit
    That’s the fun of buying a stripped lower

Why do you all want people to do the work for you
    The hunt for the “right parts for YOUR build is half the fun...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Make your own kit

Because the intent for buying lowers has changed, what used to be a project for some has turned into a political stand for others.
    Last edited by Falconflyer; 06-14-2019 at 09:05 AM. Reason: typo
    8 years now and nothing is built, nothing is back and nothing is better.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    There are some relatively cheap build kits here:

https://www.irunguns.com/manufacturers/tacfire

I'm sure if you spend a bit of time searching the site you'd find more.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    CCFR MDRGC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    Wow, so it can be done, and craignconnor, falconflyer is right, I bought two lowers 2 years ago when we needed more ar registered, not interested in searching and buying the right parts! Just did it for political purposes to help the cause as many others have and found out it costs a lot more to assemble from parts. Hopefully IRG will be able to fill the bill!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    There are some relatively cheap build kits here:

https://www.irunguns.com/manufacturers/tacfire

I'm sure if you spend a bit of time searching the site you'd find more.
    Thanks JFX, I have problems putting in the right search on their site sometimes and come up with nothing when there are actually items in stock! Looks good I will try more searches!

Yes!!!!! I would be in too!!! I bought a stripped lower a couple years ago when the crunch was happening. I just got my first complete Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II in the mail last week to bolster the numbers. Never owned one before. Don't really have time to build one from scratch at the moment, but if there was a good parts kit that I could buy to have everything needed to just build up my stripped lower, then I would absolutely do it!!! I fully agree that there are now tons of lowers out there now from people buying just to pump up the numbers and not wanting or willing to put the time and effort into searching for all the parts. Lots of those may never be built and have their registration changed to a complete rifle! Those lowers NEED to be completed to get the numbers up properly!

Put a couple of different packages together from basic (just to get something that you can shoot), and medium (where you have something that most would be very happy with, but still affordable) They will sell!

I'm waiting for you to do it!!!!

I can't stand the fact that my lower has to be all locked up with a trigger guard on it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Make your own kit

You know what's up my man ^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast