Thread: Wolverine Days FAST PASS

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Wolverine Days FAST PASS

Get on the range faster this year! Pre-Purchase your ammo tickets, fill out your waiver and receive a BONUS ticket for the Prize Draws with your purchase!

The FAST PASS will only be available for purchase until Thursday, June 20 at 11:59 PM (CDT).

Checkout the FAST PASS right here --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...ays-FAST-PASS-

How it Works

Ammo tickets are $5.00 each, you can pre-purchase as many tickets as you want and once you are at the event, you can always purchase more tickets if you run out!

Ammo tickets can be used at all the stations on the range and are redeemable for varied amounts of ammo, depending on the firearm / calibre of choice!

If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.

The Waiver***

You must sign a waiver to participate in the Range Event.

In order to claim your FAST PASS - YOUR WAIVER MUST BE FILLED OUT IN ADVANCE.

Once you complete your order, make note of your Order Number and go to Wolverine Days - FAST PASS to fill out your waiver! https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/wo...astpass#waiver
    Make sure to include the names of any minors who might be accompanying you on the waiver!

Claiming your FAST PASS

After purchasing a FAST PASS and filling out a Waiver, you will receive email notifications for both your Order Confirmation and your Waiver completion.

When you arrive to Wolverine Days, proceed toward the range and there will be a line for FAST PASS holders.

You will be required to present your Last Name and Order Number to receive your FAST PASS, including your Ammo Tickets, Wristband and a voucher for a FREE ticket into our Prize Draws.

Questions?

If you have any questions, please send an email to andrea@wolverinesupplies.com with Subject Line "FAST PASS"

Please Note

To make sure there aren't any extra charges being added to the FAST PASS orders, we have set it up so that no other promotions can be applied. If you have other items to purchase, we recommend placing them on a separate order. Thank you for your understanding.

Also be sure to tune into The Breakfast Club tomorrow morning for all the details on this upcoming Wolverine Days 2019!!!! Amazing prizes and details will be launched within the episode so don't miss out!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    Most of you have all the luck you need so it won't matter that today is the last chance to get a express pass with an extra prize ticket.
    Even thou the forecast was bad I got my ammo ticket early for an extra chance at the prizes.
    If my crappy luck keeps me from going or winning any prizes, I still have supported an event that supports great causes every year.
    Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

Is there full auto's there?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by drill702 View Post
    Is there full auto's there?
    After the list of fire arms that you can shoot ,you will see three of the guns they will demo about every hour.

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-Range-at-WD19

Yes I know I need to get a spell csech
    I love this land, but my country has fallen.

STOPnTIME photos

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    I see a 40mm grenade launcher on the list, what kind or rounds are available?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!