Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stag 10 NR rifles in stock 1390.00 USD Faxon Barrels 7lbs 11oz in Canada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    The Flash Hider is designed to prevent flash from being seen by opposing forces not by you. The proper indexing is as I explained, you can google it, or try shooting from prone in some gravel/dirt with it upside down and you will quickly see why. You are correct, it is not designed to redirect gases for barrel stabilization while shooting but it does help a little anyway. With the slots to the top there should not be a noticeable flash to prevent you from targeting, especially on a longer barrel.

Lol well point proven, been doing it wrong all these years!!! However in my search apperantly I’m not the only one and many an internet argument was had on this topic lol.

And here I almost bought a Surefire warden to help ground spray... lol thank you for the insight and I’ll keep my internet comments to myself for at least the rest of the day.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Any 6.5's in the works?
    Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. - Frederick Douglass

Yes, we have 1 left in stock, I will post the link to this thread today.

Quote Originally Posted by mark222 View Post
    Any 6.5's in the works?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    No I’m dead serious, any AR’s I’ve bought have them indexed this was as it’s not a muzzle break it’s not their to direct the gasses to prevent muzzle flip or ground blow back. It’s their to keep the muzzle flash down, eliminate flash in your sight line and keep your shooting signature to a min...

I am so confused right now... this is why muzzle “breaks” were invented for a completely different purpose...

If I am wrong I will happy admit to doing it wrong for 15 years and feel like a dumbass but this is what I was thought and how it was setup for me on the granted limited AR’s I’ve owned.
    FFS. Its BRAKE! Not break!
    93AAĜ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

This may be a silly question but here it goes:

Will this rifle have full factory warranty? Or is this lightweight configuration not put together by Stag?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post

Will this rifle have full factory warranty? Or is this lightweight configuration not put together by Stag?
    I second this question. Again, what is the warranty?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by L42A1 View Post
    FFS. Its BRAKE! Not break!
    Well my phone autocorrect disagrees and if your not good I’ll star asking home many CLIPS come with the gun.
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Well my phone autocorrect disagrees and if your not good I’ll star asking home many CLIPS come with the gun.
    but the correct word is "brake".
    'nada

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tharkhold View Post
    but the correct word is "brake".
    Yes I know but when I type in brake it corrects it to break, I even had to correct it there. Ask Siri why are firetrucks red and then maybe you will see why they ran outa time to develop a better Autoxorrect system.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post

It is not built by stag. Warranty will be through irunguns as they built it. I have one, no issues with it so far.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast