Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 810111213141516171819202122232425262838 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Liberals want to prohibit all firearms.

But, they plan to prohibit whatever they can get away with, in the short term.
    - Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.
    - All restrictions/prohibitions must be repealed.
    - Middle ground? What middle ground?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Juster View Post
    Explain why the value of handguns for criminals depends on my legal handgun ownership.
    Because the gun grabber lie of the day is that 50% (or are they up to 60% now?) of handguns used to shoot decent young men turning their lives around are locally sourced straw man purchases from licenced gun owners so we have to ban guns. Oh, and all guns owners are something or other until they're not. There, have I got my Lib-left talking points right?

I figure the two handguns gangs steal from legitimate owners that a ban might prevent will be more than made up by adding three or five to the regular smuggled gun/drug shipment.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    Liberals want to prohibit all firearms.

But, they plan to prohibit whatever they can get away with, in the short term.
    I agree, this is more about going after the low hanging fruit first. Im sure after handguns and "assault weapons" are gone they will go after semi auto duck guns.

Super GunNutz The Cold Lake Kid's Avatar
    What we appear to be seeing is a page from the old NAZI game plan, identified (Too late) by Pastor Martin Niemoller.

"First they came for the Communists
    and I didn't speak up
    Because I wasn't a Communist.
    Then they came for the Jews
    And I didn't speak up
    because I wasn't a jew.
    Then they came for the Catholics
    and I didn't speak up
    because I was a Protestant.
    Then they came for me
    and by that time there was no one
    left to speak up for me."

The lack of interest in the fate of other firearm enthusiasts, in disciplines shooters are not personally interested in, is what could eventually see the end of the shooting or hunting sports.
    It won't do anything about reducing crime or protecting the innocent, but I'm beginning to think this isn't what their effort is all about.
    The Cold Lake Kid: SASS # 51474,
    GOFWG #141, Charter Member and Trail Boss East, Square Circle Wranglers ( www.squarecirclewranglers.ca )
    GOLD member Leaders Circle. Provincial Corner Stone Member
    Proudly Alberta Born and Raised.
    Hoping Trail Boss soon becomes available!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    I think more people are fed up than you think.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN frequent flyer
    Massive levels of public outcry from the PAL holding community and PUBLIC ACTION OF MASSIVE NON COMPLIANCE is the only solution.
    f:P

This will be the first time I'll be voting conservative and not the liberal party.

Quote Originally Posted by GoFerARip View Post
    This will be the first time I'll be voting conservative and not the liberal party.
    Better late than never... I guess ?
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johnny rotten's Avatar
    The Liberals hate all gun owners
    The Liberal end goal is disarming all peaceful firearms owners
    The Liberals will take your handgun, black rifle, semi auto shotgun, scoped Lee Enfield's, nothing will be exempt
    The Liberals care only for themselves and hate all others
    Only crooked politicians fear armed citizens

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny rotten View Post
    The Liberals hate all gun owners
    The Liberal end goal is disarming all peaceful firearms owners
    The Liberals will take your handgun, black rifle, semi auto shotgun, scoped Lee Enfield's, nothing will be exempt
    The Liberals care only for themselves and hate all others
    The Liberals do not believe Canada is a sovereign nation. They prefer the opinions of the UN and want to be seen as getting along with UN members and the UN agenda for their own personal gain.
    UN resolutions are not legally binding as International Law doesnt mean ANYTHING. Mandates to govern come only from the electorate. Being dictated to (or merely following suggestions of the UN) is equivalent to treason in my opinion.

#### the Liberals and their globalist agenda. Canada is a sovereign nation and they will never disarm the populace.
    f:P