Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627283040 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Gun control is a scam. How can a database cost $2 billion?

Libranoes and their douche friends profiting. Today? Votes, so they can keep scamming.
    As if the police haven't got enough on their hands dealing with the existing illegal guns, the grabbers want to create a few more million for them.

The fact they lifted banning handguns is a plus in my mind, they lost all credibility when most handguns are semi automatic with a 10rd capacity and easy to conceal. Semi automatic rifles, which only are allowed 5 rds per mag, harder to conceal. I call shenanigans ....

Quote Originally Posted by The Cold Lake Kid View Post
    Upon viewing the way it transpired in Venezuela and the activities of the current Prime Minister and many of his acolytes, I'm beginning to fear you are correct.
    Thanx. I am correct. I read a lot of history. That and knowing human nature remains unchanged, makes it easy for me to see what's gonna happen. The issue for me is that without crystal balls I have no idea when it's gonna happen. And in the words of the great Arthur Jones, my balls aren't crystal.
    Last edited by Flash; 08-29-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

CGN frequent flyer
    ;;;;;
    Last edited by HotSoup; 08-30-2019 at 03:51 PM.
    f:P

CGN Regular
    If they’d give me the right price for my rattle can ddm4v7 they could take it �� everything has a price tag...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Milanczar's Avatar
    Cabin boy aboard the New England whaler Pequod
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf2 View Post
    If they’d give me the right price for my rattle can ddm4v7 they could take it �� everything has a price tag...
    The traditional price is 30 pieces of silver........
    The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run.
    - Moby Dick, Herman Melville

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwolf2 View Post
    I guess some people's freedom can be bought easily...
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    I guess some people's freedom can be bought easily...
    Freedom is owning ones you can take anywhere... not what we have now.

So now the Libtards have just come to realize that Canadians pay into the Gun industry via Cpp and other investments, and now want to try to pull those investments and to put them into more ethical stocks. I would love to see the face of Johnny anti gun lobbyists when he realized he’s contributed more to the gun industry then most gun owners. Lol. But seriously the liberals are standing on thin ice, messing with are CPP and convincing other investors to pull the stocks from the gun industry this will have a world impact. Just my two cents.

Who Will Save Canadian Gun Rights? A Look at Canadian Gun Ownership - by Vincent DeNiro, Editor of Firearms News

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

https://www.firearmsnews.com/editori...-rights/367789