Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    And there’s another revealing insight in the numbers released by the Toronto police: roughly half of the crime guns seized by Toronto police in 2017 were classified under Canadian law as “prohibited,” meaning they are virtually banned and only rarely possessed by any Canadian civilian (the only real exceptions are Canadians who owned said firearms before the current gun control classification system was introduced in the 1990s).
    It's frustrating because we can tell in an instant for the most part it's a gun made after 1995. Most models seen didn't exist. This whole think is so Liberals can repeat globalist talking points for 'Progressive' points.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    It's frustrating because we can tell in an instant for the most part it's a gun made after 1995. Most models seen didn't exist. This whole think is so Liberals can repeat globalist talking points for 'Progressive' points.
    Dude this whole election thus far to me only serves to underscore how fallen our society has become, these measures will do nothing but spend money , grow contempt for government ,distrust for police or any authority, push the less of us towards extremism...in other words it will do exactly what the liberals want

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    That's how statism works. C-68 was designed to outrage old white men some Liberal once said. Really 'progressive' to punish the innocent.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

CGN Regular
    26 threads on gun control this morning as I scroll threw the pages,,, is this the way things are suppose to play out in the firearm ownership...

So I have to ask this simple question,,, is there a free sign-up to join a firearm lobby group...

Obviously the plan is to get more members to build up the strength in numbers,,, how does this play out if 1 or 4 million folks are sitting on the side lines...

Would it not be wize to have more people on board then trying to grab $10 or $20 more for each person who signs up...

The old saying from long ago is that true power comes from number of humans,,, not cash...

Yes,,, we all know that people need pay their way,,, but would it also not be wise to bring the member-ship numbers up if the plan is to block a bill that folks don't agree with...

What's wrong with free,,, has the world really become the pay your way for everything...

1 to 4 million free names sit idle as this plays out,,, strange indeed that this hasn't been brought up...

I think that this has been talked about on 1 of the 26 threads,,, but most folks don't have the time or effort to read all the information that is with in them...

To much going on for all of us to follow along with I guess...

If someone reads my small post,,, please PM me if there is a firearms lobby group in Canada that excepts free sign up since I know a few folks that would jump on board...

Basically a free name we offer with no expectations to receive nothing in return.

PS: I'll try to follow along,,, but there's to much going on with all the threads...

I'm suprized that CGN have not compressed these threads into 1 gathering zone instead of having a endless road of alot...

The trick is to have the info,,, then counter it with wize ideas,,, the power is people I thought...

Cheers from the North

I personnaly offer 3 gun org membership a year (renewing not included). Not much some will say, but more than most are willing to do...

Gun orgs, regardless of which one, have operating fees and need membership money to operate. As I said before, gun owners are a special kind of cheapos: they'll spend thousands on a rifle, more on an optic sometime worth more than the gun, pull shots worth 4$ and more per trigger squiz, range membership of several hundred dollars, buy 2k worth of multicam etc...

BUT 40$ for a gun org membership is like asking them to give out their first born or to carve out their own lungs to give to a life long smoker...
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

CGN Regular
    I hear yha DT,,, but I put my funds towards organizations that support our local stuff,,, even this is coming to an end since there is way to much going on and my wallet can't keep up...

Oh well,,, at least I offered to add some names to the list for free if that works...

Our shooting range is 1 hr 1 way,,, I haven't been going that often since other things in life are happening,,, the purse string is pretty tight these days...

It would be nice to help out in some form or the other including campaigning in my area of Western Canada,,, but most of my friends are in the same boat...

Kind of a shame to not take the free vote when it's offered for the cuase if that helps or not...

Oh well,,, best foot forward my Pops would say...

Cheers from the North

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    i really hope Justin has finally woken the bear

2.2 million pal holders
    ~1 million spouses of Pal holders (no one "tells" my wife how to vote, but households typically vote similar)
    ~1 million want a Pal but haven't done it yet
    ~1/2 million have jobs that rely on firearms

If the Left splits between Red, Orange and Green
    and the right stays together with Blue

JT will get CRUSHED.
    The best time to buy a gun was 40 years ago, the second best time is today.

CGN Regular
    Don’t trust Blair or any liberal when it comes to guns, they’re objective is confiscation

Smile Good news: VOTING IS FREE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Parsons View Post
    I hear yha DT,,, but I put my funds towards organizations that support our local stuff,,, even this is coming to an end since there is way to much going on and my wallet can't keep up...

Oh well,,, at least I offered to add some names to the list for free if that works...

Our shooting range is 1 hr 1 way,,, I haven't been going that often since other things in life are happening,,, the purse string is pretty tight these days...

It would be nice to help out in some form or the other including campaigning in my area of Western Canada,,, but most of my friends are in the same boat...

Kind of a shame to not take the free vote when it's offered for the cuase if that helps or not...

Oh well,,, best foot forward my Pops would say...

Cheers from the North
    Voting is FREE! The only group you need to belong to is CANADA. There is no charge to vote in Canada.
    All you require is to have your Canadian Voter's Registration Card, and that costs you nothing. If you're registered to vote, then you'll be on the voters' list at your polling station. You just get yourself down to your local polling station during voting hours, show them your Registration Card, sign your name, get your ballet and pencil, then put an "X" in the circle of the candidate you want to represent you in Parliament.
    Bring all your friends along, they can ALL vote (for FREE!).
    If you're unable to get to your polling station on your own, there are volunteers who can give you a ride, and help you in other ways. And it's all FREE!! Yippeee! Isn't it great living in CANADA?
    CHEERS!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by DT741 View Post
    I personnaly offer 3 gun org membership a year (renewing not included). Not much some will say, but more than most are willing to do...

Gun orgs, regardless of which one, have operating fees and need membership money to operate. As I said before, gun owners are a special kind of cheapos: they'll spend thousands on a rifle, more on an optic sometime worth more than the gun, pull shots worth 4$ and more per trigger squiz, range membership of several hundred dollars, buy 2k worth of multicam etc...

BUT 40$ for a gun org membership is like asking them to give out their first born or to carve out their own lungs to give to a life long smoker...
    i like the idea of having a non-pay membership option for ANY of the gun orgs. maybe those people who dont pay cash can help in other ways, but in any event, it is more powerful to say we have 2.2mm members than 50,000 paying members (made up those numbers)

not sure i agree with you - im with CCFR, but until we have a decent unified lobby group that isnt fighting or defending each other in court - i want to be sure my funds are being used to fight/fund those trying to demonize and remove our ownership