Page 2 of 56 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Funny how the liberals believe that by only allowing the use of pinned magazines, the public is safe from criminals and people with violent intentions. Yet the AR15, a firearm that is restricted to 5-round pinned magazines is considered “efficient in the taking of lives”.
    Someone, somewhere said “oh good, they’re only capping magazine capacity but letting me keep my AR”. This is a perfect example of why you must push back on every attempt at furthering gun control measures. They ask for only an inch, but later on they ask for another, then another... it will never be enough until full disarmament.

CGN Regular
    I don’t know if there anything else besides hunting and sport shooting. Maybe I’m uninformed and missing out on a lot of fun.

This coming election is sounding crazier by the month

Delete
    Last edited by correctaccount; 06-15-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    2) Turf Bill Blair from his riding in October - support Capt. Kimberly Fawcett, a veteran, to take over Scarborough Southwest.
    is there a way to donate specifically to Capt. Fawcett’s campaign?

I will now be accepting donations for semi automatic purchases

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    After looking at the commercials of the libs during the Raptors game batching Sheer... only wish canadians will still have some brains and don’t fall into this non sense
    The way I'm looking at it, the Libs can't run on "We're not Harper!!" and "We're totally going to legalize your weed my dudes!!" this time. Now think about the laundry list of things they've done over the past four years working against them. We'll see in October, I guess.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

Great points greentips! Voting bill Blair out is important. I would keep the pressure on social media and try to get more people interested in, or at least educated on firearms. Range trips, show and tell at home, “hey have you seen this wicked video of Keanu Reeves training?” etc. This is especially important in liberal ridings.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

“It is not, in any way, my intention nor my recommendation that we would do anything to restrict the activities of hunters and farmers or sports shooters who follow the rules, who are obeying the law and don’t represent a risk themselves to public safety,”

So why ban "assault weapons" if they're not a problem?

The actual statistical risk of a rifle being used in a mass shooting is low. Mass killings represent a fraction of a percentage of the total numbers. I choose dangerous freedom over "safe" subservience.

Just more of a reason to make sure we get the Liberals OUT