Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cement head's Avatar
    I hate to say it people but we might be in trouble. almost every ding dong I speak to doesn't care about paying lots of taxes. their response is as such. well everyone wants new subways buses health care etc and all the other party does is cut cut cut . so I don't mind paying taxes. then I run into someone who has brains and they are fuming . like the guy on Friday I spoke to . he said we are taxed to death . I hope we can get rid of the idiots who are in power . now their promising free drugs across the board and dental also .hang onto your wallets people .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Paying taxes is not the problem.

Incompetency and dishonesty are.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

When the Government says you don’t need an AR15, you NEED an AR15..

Quote Originally Posted by cancer View Post
    Seems foolish lobbying for an issue known to be extremely divisive. Especially one that won't actually do anything. Has anyone ever won an election in Canada lobbying for gun control? I can only think of losers.
    If you put any stock whatsoever in the words of politicians it will seem very confusing and counterintuitive.
    If you accept the fact that they (politicians and not just the libs) are habitual and prolific liars who’s loyalty to the people they claim to represent is at the very best a secondary consideration and only so far as there are potential consequences to mitigate their actions.

Everything you need to discern their intents and even loyalty will be found observing thier actions and final commitments.

When you do that it will become painfully obvious that not only is our system hopelessly corrupt but was actually designed that way with great added features like not working any other way either.

I will leave a series of questions as an exercise aimed at imparting a better understanding of “authority” and the consequences of it.

IMO, if you deserve to be governed, you deserve to be governed by your enemy.

Here are the questions, be honest with yourself, you will find your own truth much faster.

1. Do you have the moral Right to rule or dominate another individual against their will?
    2. Does anyone have the moral Right to rule or dominate you if you don’t want them to rule or dominate you?
    3. Does anyone have a Legitimately higher claim over your life and property than you?
    4. Do you have a Legitimately higher claim over the life or property of another than they do?
    5. Do you have a Legitimate Right to steal your neighbours belongings?
    6. Does anyone have the Legitimate Right to steal your belongings?
    7. If you don’t have the Right to steal from or harm another person. Can you confer that Right (that you don’t have) onto another person or group?
    8. Is there any means by which any number of individuals can delegate to someone else the moral Right to do something which none of the individuals have the moral Right to do themselves?
    9. Do those who wield political power (political class, enforcers, expeditionary forces, etc) have the moral Right to do things which other people do not have the moral Right to do? If so, from whom and/or by what means did they acquire such a Right?
    10. Is there any process (e.g., constitutions, elections, legislation) by which human beings can transform an immoral act into a moral act (without changing the act itself)?
    11. When “law”-makers and “law”-enforcers use coercion and force in the name of law and government, do they bear the same responsibility for their actions that anyone else would who did the same thing on his own? By Right, should they bear the same responsibility?
    12. When there is a conflict between an individuals own moral responsibility to honour the life or property of others or the safeguarding of his own life or property and the commands of a political authority. Is the individual morally obligated to violate and rescind the Rights of individuals in order to obey the edicts of the political class?
    Truth, Freedom and Justice for All.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Paying taxes is not the problem.

Incompetency and dishonesty are.

Incompetency and dishonesty are FEATURES of the system.
    Paying taxes is foolish, they will be collected regardless of wether you pay or not.
    Taxation itself is theft, if that’s not a problem vote you will get in time all the government you deserve and then some.

Quote Originally Posted by King0265 View Post
    When the Government says you don’t need an AR15, you NEED an AR15..
    Could anyone who has not soiled themselves recently, even begin to prove this saying wrong?
    Rhetorical question, of course not.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AOWM View Post
    Incompetency and dishonesty are FEATURES of the system.
    Paying taxes is foolish, they will be collected regardless of wether you pay or not.
    Taxation itself is theft, if that’s not a problem vote you will get in time all the government you deserve and then some.
    Paying taxes as to be done with compliance, for years before my illness i have secure generous amount of money in a legal offshore account were you completely avoid taxes.

You cant avoid taxes on purchases unless you have a Cie number for a predetermine percentage. With a good accountant you can almost eliminate taxes from your life.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    Paying taxes as to be done with compliance, for years before my illness i have secure generous amount of money in a legal offshore account were you completely avoid taxes.

You cant avoid taxes on purchases unless you have a Cie number for a predetermine percentage. With a good accountant you can almost eliminate taxes from your life.
    I have recently started my own contracting business and I’m working towards the goal of eliminating as much tax contribution from my finances as possible.
    This is great advice for anyone looking to enjoy more wealth or freedom, or both.

I certainly hope that hunters start to understand that their “sniper rifles” will be one of the next subjects of the incremental-disarmament campaign of the anti-gun lobby...

IPSC guys...your pistols will be not be left untouched. Just like Australia, it started with semi auto rifles and spread to pistols.

Imagine if 6% of the population truly joined forces to resist these Liberals fools?
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Karnage View Post
    Buy more AR's!! Get more people into RPAL's!

It's all a numbers game with the Fiberals. Double the number of AR's in circulation from est. 100k to 200k!!
    That's already happening. Once the dust settles it will be interesting to do another FOIA request to see how many more have been registered since the last one (66,###)
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM