Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 354547484950515253545556 LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

You do not need to spend $1,000 to get a handgun; there are many good options that are less expensive than that… For instance, a good surplus Beretta 92s could be had for about $600, maybe less…

CGN Ultra frequent flyer medvedqc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth View Post
    Disarm the public ? I just shake my head when you see how personal assaults are committed with knives . Wonder when they will try and ban those .

I’m wanting to be a handgun but know I’m not so sure I want to spend $1000.00 plus only to have it confiscated or not be allowed to use it Thoughts ?
    Leavenworth
    if you leave with fear you re loosing. do buy whatever you want they will not be able to take it away from you what you used it for and the fun you had ... none can take that away from you.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth View Post
    Disarm the public ? I just shake my head when you see how personal assaults are committed with knives . Wonder when they will try and ban those .

I’m wanting to be a handgun but know I’m not so sure I want to spend $1000.00 plus only to have it confiscated or not be allowed to use it Thoughts ?
    Leavenworth
    Haven't you noticed? A lot of knives are already banned in Canada. Don't worry; they're working on the rest.

Gun ownership can be less painful if you can convince yourself to think of guns as consumables, just like the ammunition you burn in them. If you use a gun enough, eventually it will wear out. Until then, use it and enjoy it. When it's worn beyond repair, hang it on the wall or scrap it. Liberals have the same effect as wear and rust; they just work faster.
    Bomb 'em back to the stone age. ... Curtis Lemay

Tax 'em back to the stone age. ...Justin Trudeau

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by uglydukwling View Post
    Haven't you noticed? A lot of knives are already banned in Canada. Don't worry; they're working on the rest.
    next, GPS trackers on knives LOL

https://nitter.kavin.rocks/scottmann4NC/status/1106128906480951296

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-47572133

And what do they do when they have no knifes? They start throwing cups of acid in people's faces.
    Greed, deception, abuse of power? That's no plan.
    - Edgar Friendly

Weak men cannot handle power. It will either crush them, or they will use it to crush others
    - Jocelyn Murray

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Over the past half century, and more, it has been clear, to those who use their eyes and ears, that the intention is to end private use, carriage, and possession of firearms.

Far too many firearms owners have spent the majority of their adult lives in denial, and many still are.
    - Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.
    - All restrictions/prohibitions must be repealed.
    - Middle ground? What middle ground?

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    Over the past half century, and more, it has been clear, to those who use their eyes and ears, that the intention is to end private use, carriage, and possession of firearms.

Far too many firearms owners have spent the majority of their adult lives in denial, and many still are.
    100% agree. More people need to wake up and see the big picture.
    "Canada will be one of the first unarmed countries in the world." --Liberal foreign affairs minister Lloyd Axworthy, 1998.

Is funny because i remember very well what happens to fascist ideologies. The govt was appointed by us to work for us and word for us, if we dont like how theyre governing, well...guess what?.. we can remove them in any way we like too, yes IN ANY WAY WE LIKE TO....... have you ever heard of national militia?... no cuz the fuds dont want the civilians armed so they can go and take trips to costa rica to do who knows what and accept isis in the country, liberalas in this country think that a murderer should have a second chance to redeem himself than a farmer who forgot to renew his firearms license, he rather put us in jail all together..... therefore we must grow a pair, stop saying we dont wanna be like America, if we let the fuds run the show the way they want, we will be like North korea in the nxt 20 years and i dont want my kid ask me one day, why i didnt do #### to stop the libertards

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bb07 View Post
    100% agree. More people need to wake up and see the big picture.
    The fact that the majority haven't already, it's pretty indicative of the fact that the majority WON'T wake up.
    Complacently walking the path towards the inevitable future of a boot standing on a human face, forever, eyes wide open and brain turned off.

Dark days for everyone, firearm enthusiast or not, who isn't very, very rich.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    They actually chip large kitchen knives CCP China.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.