Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 61618192021222324252627282930313233343646 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

Blair was a garbage police chief

This is the essential message that we all need to get behind. (all for on- one for all)

We must be united. Anyone who owns guns must be united - hunters, sports shooters...it does't matter what discipline you are in. If they come for one of us, they are coming for all of us! We must show solidarity. Three things we must do:

I know who I will not be voting for on the 21st!

Super GunNutz The Cold Lake Kid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_James View Post
    I listened to Blair at the local meeting in my area, everything sounded reasonable and he agreed to fact based decisions. I just heard him on the radio in a liberal ad claiming the need for a gun ban --- what a f'n liar and coward.
    If someone is able to attend one of his meetings, I wonder if someone could ask him to commit to resigning and calling for new elections if his ban doesn't work?
    I'd like to see him squirm on that one.
    Too bad the bought and paid for MSM would edit it out.
    The Cold Lake Kid: SASS # 51474,
    GOFWG #141, Charter Member and Trail Boss East, Square Circle Wranglers ( www.squarecirclewranglers.ca )
    GOLD member Leaders Circle. Provincial Corner Stone Member
    Proudly Alberta Born and Raised.
    Hoping Trail Boss soon becomes available!

Are weapons used in an assault not defined by Canadian law?

Can we prove through law on the books it's an intentional misnomer (for the 4th way)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer cyclone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post

Makes one wonder which present police top-brass are would-be Bill Blairs in-waiting....
    But there is only one person that I see on CGN as being truly despicable by every ethical and moral standards and worse: to be dangerous to the community itself, and that's Cyclone the subversive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hsatimmy View Post
    Are weapons used in an assault not defined by Canadian law?

Can we prove through law on the books it's an intentional misnomer (for the 4th way)
    And that would accomplish what, precisely?
    - Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.
    - All restrictions/prohibitions must be repealed.
    - Middle ground? What middle ground?

Uber Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushbasher View Post
    Only to folks like us that place a value on freedom.

After the G8 summit in Toronto riots, Mr Blair could have had his pick of Chief of Police positions anywhere in the Western political hemisphere, onshore or offshore.

Many here just don't understand what actually occurred during the G8 riots. He managed to wiggle through all of the violent/peaceful protests without any serious damage being inflicted to anyone, other than a few fragile psyches. No one was killed, yes, they were actually expecting people to be killed. A few people suffered minor physical injuries and they managed to identify paid ANTIFA and other radical protesters.

What little trouble there was, he got rid of a couple of recalcitrant officers by placing the blame on them personally, instead of his orders.

Some of his officers may not approve of him, but for the most part most could care less one way or the other as it was all in a day's work.

As for the politicians, they love him. He kept and enforced relative order to the effected areas without political or extreme measures.

Say what you will about the man, but don't underestimate him.

He is politically/professionally connected to some of the most powerful people/groups in the world. He's also used to being a "whipping boy" and as such, a politician's dream to put into a very contentious position.

Think about it. Top bureaucrats and politicians live in a different world than most of us here. Their reality is totally different from ours.

Remember the famous French queen asking her advisers what the people were upset about? When he answered "They don't have any bread to eat and are hungry" Her reply was "Why don't they eat cake?"
    A VOTE FOR MAX WAS DEFINITELY A VOTE FOR TRUDEAU

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by One of the few View Post
    This is the essential message that we all need to get behind. (all for on- one for all)

We must be united. Anyone who owns guns must be united - hunters, sports shooters...it does't matter what discipline you are in. If they come for one of us, they are coming for all of us! We must show solidarity. Three things we must do:

I know who I will not be voting for on the 21st!
    Oakville, eh? Me too. Whereabouts?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    “It is not, in any way, my intention nor my recommendation that we would do anything to restrict the activities of hunters and farmers or sports shooters who follow the rules, who are obeying the law and don’t represent a risk themselves to public safety,”

I just spit out coffee, almost burned lap and stained the chesterfield. Ban this man, he says dangerous things.

Mass non compliance hours bois who tf up