Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 79101112131415161718192021222324252737 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bearhunter View Post
    You're right but instead of getting mad and ranting, get even by helping to unseat the politicians and bureaucrats that are so dysfunctional and likely corrupt.
    Oh we will. Then ensure promises are kept, despite revisionist interference and 'changing realities'.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I could never in good conscience vote liberal.
    not to mention I don't believe Justin is Pierre's child, he is castro's love child.
    if liberals get tough on crime, and stop giving our money away for favor, I may change my mind, but until then. I'm quite happy sitting in the conservative box.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    You call it’governing’by poll’

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    well at least you can own a shotgun after the next election
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

Im past thinking that the people pushing these sorts of policies are misinformed... I think they know more then they let on and maybe try to approach the subject from a benevolent angle. I am very suspicious of their true motives when talking about "assault weapons" and handguns. I wouldn't be shocked if we found out 10 years from now that folks in our government were enabling the flow of firearms across the border in order to use the gun violence as a social license for confiscation.

I saw a meme today that sums up this thought...

Its not just that I care about my right to own a gun and protect my family,

Its also that I question your motivation for trying to stop me from being able to do it.
    Last edited by buckdich9; 08-20-2019 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by buckdich9 View Post
    Im past thinking that the people pushing these sorts of policies are misinformed... I think they know more then they let on and maybe try to approach the subject from a benevolent angle. I am very suspicious of their true motives when talking about "assault weapons" and handguns. I wouldn't be shocked if we found out 10 years from now we found out that forces in our government were aiding the flow of firearms across the border in order to use the gun violence as a social license for confiscation.

I saw a meme today that sums up this thought...

Its not just that I care about my right to own a gun and protect my family,

Its also that I question your motivation for trying to stop me from being able to do it.
    The last thing any dictatorial government wants is an armed population. Just look at Argentina or any of the other dictatorships around the world.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Ban bill blair
    Flush the turd
    £uck the libs
    ""....
    Last edited by merlin1; 08-31-2019 at 12:18 AM.
    guns don't belong in cities---they belong in each and every home

CGN Regular
    Hi Zulopol. When and where from did you order your AR? I can’t find a Colt available anywhere.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WulfofSilver View Post
    A ban might actually have the opposit affect as it would raise the value of handguns for criminals, making it more sought after on the black market and other illegal providers.
    Explain why the value of handguns for criminals depends on my legal handgun ownership.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The gun banners have all the explaining to do.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.