Page 25 of 56 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212223242526272829303132333545 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGunner View Post
    This issue has been going on for years and it forces millions of gun owners to cast protest votes rather than true, heart-felt endorsements. The problem isn't with politicians; it is with weak kneed gun owners not sticking together and not having the determination to stop this unnecessary initiation of aggression against them by governments that have no regard for property rights. It is time to march to Ottawa; and demand constitutional protection against these continuous threats against our peaceful enjoyment of our property. Until we have a constitutional amendment that protects citizens from these aggressive and coercive actions, we will never have freedom. Imagine just 500,000 gun owners protesting on Parliament hill … wow. Shall we set a date, book 3 days off work and get something done?
    Environmentalists, lgbt and other groups seem to get organized. Hell even the homeless. If there was a national march I would definitely go.

Quote Originally Posted by inky View Post
    Don’t trust Blair or any liberal when it comes to guns, they’re objective is confiscation
    I listened to Blair at the local meeting in my area, everything sounded reasonable and he agreed to fact based decisions. I just heard him on the radio in a liberal ad claiming the need for a gun ban --- what a f'n liar and coward.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    The libs are only interested in the big city vote....they shyt on the rest of Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_James View Post
    I listened to Blair at the local meeting in my area, everything sounded reasonable and he agreed to fact based decisions. I just heard him on the radio in a liberal ad claiming the need for a gun ban --- what a f'n liar and coward.
    Bill Blair was never a police chief interested in effective policing. Everything he said was always aimed at political office. It continues to this day. His statements are meant to get him re-elected and/or to make his boss Justin happy. Common sense not required. Unfortunately, many people will be taken in by him.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer johnny rotten's Avatar
    Bill Blair acts first and foremost in the interest of Bill Blair
    Only crooked politicians fear armed citizens

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    The libs are only interested in the big city vote....they shyt on the rest of Canada.
    If only NB, NS, PEI & NL would stop voting Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny rotten View Post
    Bill Blair acts first and foremost in the interest of Bill Blair
    That is for sure VOTE THE LIB. OUT its the ONLY WAY FOLKS

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamSussman View Post
    If only NB, NS, PEI & NL would stop voting Liberal.
    As a person who lives here I couldn't agree more. The good news is a lot of them are not voting for Liberal now, it will be Green or NDP but lets hope they split the vote enough to cost them Liberal seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket_James View Post
    It's that hypocrisy that makes it so ridiculous. It can be forgiven if they just aren't educated about the issue, but he's the former police chief. When you know something you said is factually incorrect, it's called lying.

*points to his sig*

That's what liberal thinking really is.
    This is the kind of thinking we are up against:

Full Thread: https://imgur.com/a/y7RARBC