Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberals want to prohibit more assault weapons rather than ban handguns

I hope if Andrew Scheer wins, he introduces some real property rights for firearms owners. We shouldn't have to stress out every election and wonder what amount of our property is arbitrarily made illegal. He wont do it, but Id like to see the restricted registry abolished.. I think that would be a good start.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoFerARip View Post
    This will be the first time I'll be voting conservative and not the liberal party.
    Welcome to the good side

Super GunNutz The Cold Lake Kid's Avatar
    The Liberal leaders are not stupid.
    They must know their aim of banning all firearms in Canada, (at least), will not work and is doomed to failure, even if they were successful in seizing every legally owned firearm in Canada.
    This leaves the question: What are they up to?
    I used to think that was a tinfoil hat question.
    Not any more.
    The Cold Lake Kid: SASS # 51474,
    GOFWG #141, Charter Member and Trail Boss East, Square Circle Wranglers ( www.squarecirclewranglers.ca )
    GOLD member Leaders Circle. Provincial Corner Stone Member
    Proudly Alberta Born and Raised.
    Hoping Trail Boss soon becomes available!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Gun control is a scam. How can a database cost $2 billion?

Libranoes and their douche friends profiting. Today? Votes, so they can keep scamming.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Welcome to the good side
    Not really, the conservative government wanted to ban abortion and gay marriage, not a chance I would have got behind that in the past.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Not really, the conservative government wanted to ban abortion and gay marriage, not a chance I would have got behind that in the past.
    Right now I wouldn't give a crap what the conservatives want to do as long as they are behind gun owners I realy don't care about lgbt getting more rights than the rest of us......anything to kick the libetards out...
    guns don't belong in cities---they belong in each and every home

Quote Originally Posted by The Cold Lake Kid View Post
    The Liberal leaders are not stupid.
    They must know their aim of banning all firearms in Canada, (at least), will not work and is doomed to failure, even if they were successful in seizing every legally owned firearm in Canada.
    This leaves the question: What are they up to?
    I used to think that was a tinfoil hat question.
    Not any more.
    There is only one reason why a governing party want to disarm its governed. Mao, Stalin, Pot, Guevara, Chavez, Ardern and other tyrants know the reason.

Those myths are Lieberal bullshony.
    "There is always another way." - Kwai Chang Caine

“The trouble with practical jokes is that they often get elected.” - Will Rogers

Super GunNutz The Cold Lake Kid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    There is only one reason why a governing party want to disarm its governed. Mao, Stalin, Pot, Guevara, Chavez, Ardern and other tyrants know the reason.
    Upon viewing the way it transpired in Venezuela and the activities of the current Prime Minister and many of his acolytes, I'm beginning to fear you are correct.
    The Cold Lake Kid: SASS # 51474,
    GOFWG #141, Charter Member and Trail Boss East, Square Circle Wranglers ( www.squarecirclewranglers.ca )
    GOLD member Leaders Circle. Provincial Corner Stone Member
    Proudly Alberta Born and Raised.
    Hoping Trail Boss soon becomes available!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bogusiii's Avatar
    Not long ago the entire country (save a few forward thinkers) agreed there should be no abortions or gay marriage. Would you condemn everyone older than 40 who grew up in a society and government that were against these things to instantly change their perspective overnight and apologize and beg forgiveness? The Conservatives are not going back on either of these things, and I am troubled by a country that won't allow room to voice opposition to these or other social topics without being name-called and condemned.

if not being onboard for killing babies makes me conservative, I will wear it with pride.