Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: WD19 Annual Morale Patch Promo for Charity!!!!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

WD19 Annual Morale Patch Promo for Charity!!!!

Every year we run a promotion as part of our Wolverine Days Event where the purchase of a unique Morale Patch enters customers into a draw some AWESOME PRIZES and all proceeds go to a charitable organization.

With the help of our great network of customers and, we have been able to successfully raise over $10,000.00 for a variety of different organizations over the last 4 years and we look forward to continuing on the tradition!

With this year being our 30th Anniversary, we wanted to make it a big year and exceed our goals in the past! We are aiming to raise $30,000.00 in total to be equally split between the CCFR - Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights and the RMHC - Ronald McDonald House Charities.

Both of these organizations do fantastic work and with your help and support we can make big difference and contribute to their efforts!

You can get your hands on the patches right here!!!!! ---> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-#?sortValue=0

About the CCFR
    The Canadian Coalition for Firearm Rights aims to be a strong and reputable, public-facing voice for Canadian firearms owners. We are committed to maintaining our current rights and freedoms while continuing to push as a mobilizing and organizational force for positive legislative change.

About RMHC
    RMHC Keeps Families Close. Ronald McDonald Houses provide families of sick children with a home to stay at while their child is being treated at a nearby hospital. Ronald McDonald Family Rooms also provide a comfortable place for families to rest and recharge, right inside hospitals. And through Ronald McDonald Care Mobiles, we help to bring basic medical care to vulnerable communities. So families can stay together and kids can heal better.

Prizes
    We are doing things a little differently this year! We are going to have 5 different prizes, with a wildcard prize as an option for the first two winners!

PRIZE 1 - donated by Daniel Defense - Daniel Defense Delta 5 .308 Win. - $2,885.00 Retail Value OR Wildcard

PRIZE 2 - donated by Barrett - Barrett Rec7 DI 5.56 Nato - $2,625.00 Retail Value OR Wildcard

PRIZE 3 - donated by Big Rock Sports - CZ Supreme Field O/U 20Ga Shotgun - $1,999.00 Retail Value

PRIZE 4 - donated by Stoeger Canada - Steiner Ranger Scope 3-12x56 30mm - $1,444.99 Retail Value

PRIZE 5 - donated by O'Dell Engineering - Derya MK12 12Ga Mossy Oak Break Up Country - $1,049.99.00 Retail Value

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS FOR DONATING THESE AWESOME PRIZES!

WILDCARD PRIZE

An afternoon of "FULL AUTO FIRE" courtesy of the Currahee Military Museum, includes "one on one" personal instruction with Mr. Wolverine. This prize is for one person and their partner of choice! You may bring friends or family to watch and video, but they will not be participating in any live fire. In addition there will be a cheque for $1,000.00 for the prize winner to use as they please, but the intent is that this can be used against your travel expenses. A mutually agreeable date will decided for this event to take place before the 1st of October - 2019.
    All firearms are subject to ammunition availability, as we need to find appropriate commercial FMJ, we do not use cheap surplus ammo in valuable full auto firearms for obvious reasons. All the listed firearms are available subject to them remaining operational without suffering mechanical failure. Some of these farms are over 100 years old and parts can and do break, if that happens they may to be removed from the line. For example, i have spare extractors for the Lewis but i no longer have any spare clockwork springs, so if a spring breaks we just SOL! Full auto is tough on these oldies! You will need to provide your own ballistic rated glasses and top quality ear muffs to insure a good fit, no cheap safety glasses.

Firearms:

Sten Gun MKII - 9mm

MP 40 - 9mm

Lewis - .303

MG 42 or MG 34 (TBC) - .30 Cal

M2 Carbine - .30 Cal

Thompson 1928 - .45 ACP

M3 (Grease Gun) - .45 ACP

Suppressed MAC 10 - .45 ACP

AK47 - 7.62x39

Here you have nine iconic pieces of HISTORY, some are over 100 years old and over 2500 rounds of ammo to be used! JOIN US FOR A LIVE WORKING HISTORY LESSON!

How to Enter
    Purchase this limited edition Morale Patch online or in store and you will be entered in to a draw for the prizes listed above!

THERE ARE ONLY 1500 PATCHES AVAILABLE FOLKS, which means the odds are quite favourable! AND in turn you will be supporting two GREAT organizations and helping us to reach our goal of raising $15,000.00 each for the CCFR and RMHC!

There is no limit to the amount of patches you can purchase. Orders will be processed in the order they come into our system.

Winners will be contacted, announced and posted to wolverinesupplies.com/patch-promo when the contest closes.

The Fine Print
    No Purchase Necessary : If you do not wish to support this great cause but still want to be entered in to the draw, you may send us a letter by mail with your contact information and the information about this promo and we will count it as your entry.

Wolverine Supplies

Box 729

Virden, MB

R0M 2C0

ALL FIREARMS MUST BE COLLECTED BY A LICENSED INDIVIDUAL.

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

This is a great initiative!

However $42.55 all said an done to get a patch to me here in NB is a little much, so unfortunately I'll have to pass.

Keep up the great work Wolverine!

BANNED
    Ordered once again :-) I also got hit with 15$ shipping ! Can you guys not just ship em snail mail ?

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Ordered once again :-) I also got hit with 15$ shipping ! Can you guys not just ship em snail mail ?
    Working on it. It will be corrected as soon as possible it's not suppose to charge shipping

Fixed! Any orders that were charged shipping will be refunded the charges

Great causes....and a day of full auto fire? I'm so, so in!

Hopefully I can make this two wins two years in a row! Still loving the Franchi Affinity

BANNED
    wilcard all the way !!!

Eneded up ordering 2

Trying but the site won't seem to charge to my card?
    CSSA Member

That wildcard is a dream come true for me. A great offer and a worthy cause. Thanks Wolverine!!!

Lord willing I win it!
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast