Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Colt Canada C8 NLD Upper Receiver

I'm curious, would anyone know if these uppers could fit a low profile pistol piston kit? I.E. Adams Arms or Superlative Arms.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Nice work C8NLD lover!!!

Quote Originally Posted by C8NLD lover View Post
    Did that once and i got a message from the admins that i was not allowed yet??
    Admins please delete if i am not authorized yet

Thanks Nordic Marksman

Brad, you totally undersold these with "these are fun" more like on your NM web page about the upper receiver "Wow... These are awesome :-)" The feel and balance of the rifle is great, I just can't wait to get it out to the range. +1 for C8NLD lover, thank you for helping me with the FDE "doors". Now I just have to figure out how to install the mag release. I still want to add an 11.6" to my collection but this will hold me over for now. I wasn't a big fan of the CAA stock, here is my "clonish"
    Name:  20200211_022140 (3).jpg
Views: 698
Size:  64.7 KB
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesy67 View Post
    Brad, you totally undersold these with "these are fun" more like on your NM web page about the upper receiver "Wow... These are awesome :-)" The feel and balance of the rifle is great, I just can't wait to get it out to the range. +1 for C8NLD lover, thank you for helping me with the FDE "doors". Now I just have to figure out how to install the mag release. I still want to add an 11.6" to my collection but this will hold me over for now. I wasn't a big fan of the CAA stock, here is my "clonish"
    Looks great with those doors!
    Your right, its a well balanced upper and not too heavy. Adds to the enjoyment
    I had one at the range recently and it was really fun to shoot.

I have two IUR's and was wondering, what is the screw in the bottom of the grenade launcher recoil lug used for? Do I need to leave them in or can I take them out so I don't loose them?
    The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own.

I have two IUR's and was wondering, what is the screw in the bottom of the grenade launcher recoil lug used for? Do I need to leave them in or can I take them out so I don't loose them?
    The screw locks the castle nut in place.

@Jonesy...... Push the mag release button with a small socked in as far as you can, then turn the mag release it self.
    Be carefull as the spring can jump out.
    Then refit the first half of the round mag release on your mag catch as far that it is just below the outside of you lower receiver body, then put the round mag release button on it and turn tight.
    Finished and enjoy.
    That button works a lot easier then the stock one.

I have a original Colt 6920 LE, will this upper fit to this lower?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scubadawg View Post
    I have a original Colt 6920 LE, will this upper fit to this lower?
    Thanks
    Yes, will fit any Milspec lower.