Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Colt Canada C8 NLD Upper Receiver

Quote Originally Posted by C8NLD lover View Post
    So if i am correct, after that stupid new law, no one has the right to own a AR based rifle??
    What about the people that had a permit and owned one??
    Did they had to turn them in?
    They said they banned 9 types of semi auto rifles but it includes almost all types of firearms. They gave us a 2 year amnesty before we have to turn them in. Hopfuly we can elect a new government by then.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden26 View Post
    Please learn the difference between Colt and Colt Canada. 2 completely different companies...
    Lol.

Colt Canada Corporation is a division of Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC. Lol, for taxes purposes only.

Colt Canada (formerly called Diemaco)[1] is a firearms manufacturer owned by United States-based Colt and located in Kitchener, Ontario.

Canadian public will get cut off just like in the USA.
    Last edited by 1ABNDT; 05-28-2020 at 05:39 PM.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Lol.

Colt Canada Corporation is a division of Colt's Manufacturing Company LLC. Lol, for taxes purposes only.

Colt Canada (formerly called Diemaco)[1] is a firearms manufacturer owned by United States-based Colt and located in Kitchener, Ontario.

Canadian public will get cut off just like in the USA.
    The decision made by Colt USA has nothing to do with Colt Canada.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by aiden26 View Post
    they said they banned 9 types of semi auto rifles but it includes almost all types of firearms. They gave us a 2 year amnesty before we have to turn them in. Hopfuly we can elect a new government by then.
    fubar

Has anyone got a spare set of black and wants to part with it??

I just wanted a stripped colt upper so I couldve finished my build. Funny how P.M doesn’t answer to the law, makes RCMP look guppies. Shame, loved watching the rcmp horse back pistol shooting displays as a kid.

Sorry for the bump.

Can anyone explain how to remove the trap doors on the handguard portion of the rail? Also what BUIS are people running on these? I found the Magpul polymer sights to have too short a sight radius (unable to effective pickup the front post).

Thanks,
    TYS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by C8NLD lover View Post
    So if i am correct, after that stupid new law, no one has the right to own a AR based rifle??
    What about the people that had a permit and owned one??
    Did they had to turn them in?
    so far, they are prohibited, including a bare upper. cant legally buy/sell ar15's and uppers. keep what you have. we have a year or so before our overlords will decide the fate of the "fair" buyback program

I don't have one but I would guess from looking at the pictures in the first post that you have to move the little piece at the rear of the trap door forward.
    Good luck

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    I don't have one but I would guess from looking at the pictures in the first post that you have to move the little piece at the rear of the trap door forward.
    Good luck
    Brass Magnet is correct. Slide the small locking tab forward (Its spring loaded)