Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: AR-15 Complete build kits in stock starting at 316.10USD

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    I have never seen a built kit without an upper receiver. Good luck in your search.

FYI, I have bought a couple build kits and simply sold the stripped upper that I didn't need to recoup some of the costs. It worked out well in the end.
    I certainly won’t say you’re wrong but I’m a repeat customer and have reached out 6 times over the last month plus or so and am I really asking too much for just a simple yes or no!?!? I mean I doubt this is a sealed package from a manufacturer ( could be wrong) so would it really be that difficult to just not put the upper in the package and shave $30-40ish off the price????? I know I’m not asking to move mountains here and at this point just a simple “no sorry we can’t not accomaxte that request” would be extremely appreciated. Again am I really asking too much here???

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    Anyone else getting no results when searching for "tacfire"? Looks like they pulled all the Tacfire products from their site?
    Yup, it's not even listed under manufacturers anymore. Strange because there was more than just build kits available from TacFire.

But on a side note if you go to manufacturers and click on Luth-AR you will find a few build kits. Not as cheap as the TacFire kits but are seemingly nicer kits.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by terBC View Post
    Anyone else getting no results when searching for "tacfire"? Looks like they pulled all the Tacfire products from their site?
    I did notice that also. I wanted to buy one of there kits and a muzzle brake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I am hoping it is because the whole works is on the way to Canada to be sold on the Canadian site!?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

I ordered a Tac Fire build kit a couple of weeks ago. Going to be interesting to see what happens and if I actually get it

Are these sold out? When I clicked the picture link nothing came up.

Quote Originally Posted by imark93 View Post
    Are these sold out? When I clicked the picture link nothing came up.
    I am wondering this as well. Are these still in stock guys?

They are all currently sold out, we do have the PSA build kits in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post
    I am wondering this as well. Are these still in stock guys?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Will you guys be getting anymore of these TacFire kits? If so do you guys have an approximate timeline? (days, weeks, months)?

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Are all tacfire products sold out or just the kits? I was looking to order a muzzle device and some small parts and pins.