AR-15 Complete build kits in stock starting at 316.10USD

IRUNGUNS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
187   0   0
Here is a link to complete build kits, everything needed to complete your lower receiver in a variety of calibers and barrel lengths. There is 5 pages, please make sure you select the right caliber and barrel length. They start at 316.10 USD

build.jpg

Please click picture for link to site

TacFire's AR-5.56 Unassembled rifle build kit includes a black parkerized barrel with a 1:8 twist rate, 1/2x28 A2 flash hider; a Slim M-Lok free-float handguard; 7075-T6 billet aluminum stripped upper; 5.56 bolt carrier group; Mil-Spec charging handle, dust cover, forward assist, carbine length gas tube, low profile gas block; complete mi-spec M4 stock and lower parts kits all made in the USA. This model has a 16" barrel and 15" handguard.

Attachments

• build.jpg
    build.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 7,093
Tac fire seem to have good reviews from what I am reading so far. Anyone else have info on them, I am going to order the 16" one shown above to start with and have to decide on the second one! I don't know much about the pistol caliber AR, why are they a bunch more than the regular ones, don't see a Stock either, maybe because it is pistol??

Tac fire seem to have good reviews from what I am reading so far. Anyone else have info on them, I am going to order the 16" one shown above to start with and have to decide on the second one! I don't know much about the pistol caliber AR, why are they a bunch more than the regular ones, don't see a Stock either, maybe because it is pistol??

Price comes down to mass production. The large majority or ARs are 5.56; the 9mm is pretty much just a novelty.

You got it right about the stock. This is a "Pistol Build Kit" and therefore comes with a pistol buffer tube instead of a normal buffer tube with a stock. You can also get "Pistol Build Kit" that are 5.56, so make sure you order the kit you want, even if the calibre is right you could end up with the wrong buffer.

Also, note that the pistol kit comes with a 9mm magwell adapter for Colt SMG magazines. I'm not sure where you can get those magazines and how much they're gonna cost, and they'll probably be pinned to 5 rounds. An adapter for glock magazines (or cz, or beretta, or any pistol) would have been much more preferable for the canadian market.

Price comes down to mass production. The large majority or ARs are 5.56; the 9mm is pretty much just a novelty.

You got it right about the stock. This is a "Pistol Build Kit" and therefore comes with a pistol buffer tube instead of a normal buffer tube with a stock. You can also get "Pistol Build Kit" that are 5.56, so make sure you order the kit you want, even if the calibre is right you could end up with the wrong buffer.

Also, note that the pistol kit comes with a 9mm magwell adapter for Colt SMG magazines. I'm not sure where you can get those magazines and how much they're gonna cost, and they'll probably be pinned to 5 rounds. An adapter for glock magazines (or cz, or beretta, or any pistol) would have been much more preferable for the canadian market.
Good info, thanks.

X2 for the glock mag

Get a non restricted m16a2/4 clone kit I'd be all over it

If you're meaning you want a kit for an ATRS or MDI receiver this should do the trick

https://www.irunguns.com/parts-gear...mp-brl-assembly-buttstock-assembly-and-lpk-42

It will look like this on a NR receiver set. Mine was a Stag kit but the Del-Ton will turn out the same and the price is decent

attachment.php

There's another Del-Ton build kit in stock with shorter barrel for the AR guys

https://www.irunguns.com/parts-gear...ti-rifle-kit-mg-556x45mm-16-upgrade-ergo-grip

The search function is your friend guys :)

Last edited:
I'm having trouble locating barrel length in your ads it would be interesting if these were available with non-restricted barrel lengths for our various non-restricted receiver sets

I was thinking these would be an incredibly hot seller for those who bought NR receiver sets, provided they are offered with NR barrel lengths that is.

Great job IRG for putting a package like this together!

Any way i could get this kit minus the upper? i should have looked into build kits before i bought a receiver "set". To my dismay most kits come with the upper so i would have been better off with just a lower. if you could help me out it would be very much appreciated. If not i also understand, ill just have to keep looking.

Any way i could get this kit minus the upper? i should have looked into build kits before i bought a receiver "set". To my dismay most kits come with the upper so i would have been better off with just a lower. if you could help me out it would be very much appreciated. If not i also understand, ill just have to keep looking.
I think there are kits on the site if you click on the link, if not there are surely enough parts for a one stop shop!

Back
Top Bottom