Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: AR-15 Complete build kits in stock starting at 316.10USD

AR-15 Complete build kits in stock starting at 316.10USD

Here is a link to complete build kits, everything needed to complete your lower receiver in a variety of calibers and barrel lengths. There is 5 pages, please make sure you select the right caliber and barrel length. They start at 316.10 USD

Name:  build.jpg
Views: 7063
Size:  19.1 KB

Please click picture for link to site

TacFire's AR-5.56 Unassembled rifle build kit includes a black parkerized barrel with a 1:8 twist rate, 1/2x28 A2 flash hider; a Slim M-Lok free-float handguard; 7075-T6 billet aluminum stripped upper; 5.56 bolt carrier group; Mil-Spec charging handle, dust cover, forward assist, carbine length gas tube, low profile gas block; complete mi-spec M4 stock and lower parts kits all made in the USA. This model has a 16" barrel and 15" handguard.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    Nice.

CGN frequent flyer BadLieutenant's Avatar
    Too bad there is no very short 9mm barrel kit

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Oh man that's a good price! Might have to get one at the end of the month when I get paid...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Here you go, it also comes with the mag adapter.

https://www.irunguns.com/parts-gear/...pstl-build-kit

Quote Originally Posted by BadLieutenant View Post
    Too bad there is no very short 9mm barrel kit

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I'm having trouble locating barrel length in your ads it would be interesting if these were available with non-restricted barrel lengths for our various non-restricted receiver sets
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tac fire seem to have good reviews from what I am reading so far. Anyone else have info on them, I am going to order the 16" one shown above to start with and have to decide on the second one! I don't know much about the pistol caliber AR, why are they a bunch more than the regular ones, don't see a Stock either, maybe because it is pistol??

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Tac fire seem to have good reviews from what I am reading so far. Anyone else have info on them, I am going to order the 16" one shown above to start with and have to decide on the second one! I don't know much about the pistol caliber AR, why are they a bunch more than the regular ones, don't see a Stock either, maybe because it is pistol??
    Price comes down to mass production. The large majority or ARs are 5.56; the 9mm is pretty much just a novelty.

You got it right about the stock. This is a "Pistol Build Kit" and therefore comes with a pistol buffer tube instead of a normal buffer tube with a stock. You can also get "Pistol Build Kit" that are 5.56, so make sure you order the kit you want, even if the calibre is right you could end up with the wrong buffer.

Also, note that the pistol kit comes with a 9mm magwell adapter for Colt SMG magazines. I'm not sure where you can get those magazines and how much they're gonna cost, and they'll probably be pinned to 5 rounds. An adapter for glock magazines (or cz, or beretta, or any pistol) would have been much more preferable for the canadian market.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Price comes down to mass production. The large majority or ARs are 5.56; the 9mm is pretty much just a novelty.

You got it right about the stock. This is a "Pistol Build Kit" and therefore comes with a pistol buffer tube instead of a normal buffer tube with a stock. You can also get "Pistol Build Kit" that are 5.56, so make sure you order the kit you want, even if the calibre is right you could end up with the wrong buffer.

Also, note that the pistol kit comes with a 9mm magwell adapter for Colt SMG magazines. I'm not sure where you can get those magazines and how much they're gonna cost, and they'll probably be pinned to 5 rounds. An adapter for glock magazines (or cz, or beretta, or any pistol) would have been much more preferable for the canadian market.
    Good info, thanks.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post

X2 for the glock mag
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast