Announcement

Sorry to hear that you are winding down but happy you are making more time for yourself. Have some of my first milsurps from you. Hope you stay in business for a while longer !

Huh, just not buying more inventory to restock or sales on existing?

A couple things I've had my eye on but just wast quite at price I wanted to spend.

Hopefully all is good over there though either way.

Where will I get my Husqvarna fix!!!

In all seriousness, sounds like you are making the right move for yourself and family; congratulations.

I will always be a customer Anthony. Thanks for years of top notch service and fanstastic used product lines.

Always been pleased with my purchases.

Congrats on entering this new phase, both personally and professionally.

Anthony , good luck, if you cut back I don't know where I am going to find good handgun priced right, After I check out the gunsmithing and joke section , on here , your site is always next. I have being going to phone you one of these days.
B. Marshall

I was looking daily for great deals on Tradeex, we will miss Tradeex. On the another hand they are smart to semi-retire afther making a fortune to enjoy the money. Idiots are working all their life.

It was always a pleasure dealing with TradeEx, great prices, good inventory, and fabulous customer service! Thank you!!

Good for you. Well deserved semi-retirement. Not so good for the rest of us. Usually, after looking at modern domestic bolt action guns at major retailers and when I say "modern", I mean low price, half plastics, thin barreled, no iron sights, take to gunsmith to take the bolt apart, nonsense rifles, I always go back to your website to look at those old school European masterpieces you carry. One 1950s Husquarna commercial M98 will outlast any...let's not mention names, domestic crap they are coming out with these days. I bought so many guns from you and now I am saving for new Zastava bolt M70 (still old fashion wood and steel) so I hope you will still carry their line.

I'm sure even when you downsize, I'll still find something I can't live without in your store. I think between myself and my family we're up to six or seven firearms ordered off your site. Thanks for everything and enjoy the new phase of life for you, yours and the company.

Back
Top Bottom