Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Announcement

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SIGP2101's Avatar
    One of the best dealers around here. THANK YOU - well done and well deserved.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Wicked deals on ammo. Thanks for everything. Enjoy your semi retirement.

This is bad news.

Anthony , good luck, if you cut back I don't know where I am going to find good handgun priced right, After I check out the gunsmithing and joke section , on here , your site is always next. I have being going to phone you one of these days.
    B. Marshall

I was looking daily for great deals on Tradeex, we will miss Tradeex. On the another hand they are smart to semi-retire afther making a fortune to enjoy the money. Idiots are working all their life.

It was always a pleasure dealing with TradeEx, great prices, good inventory, and fabulous customer service! Thank you!!

Good for you. Well deserved semi-retirement. Not so good for the rest of us. Usually, after looking at modern domestic bolt action guns at major retailers and when I say "modern", I mean low price, half plastics, thin barreled, no iron sights, take to gunsmith to take the bolt apart, nonsense rifles, I always go back to your website to look at those old school European masterpieces you carry. One 1950s Husquarna commercial M98 will outlast any...let's not mention names, domestic crap they are coming out with these days. I bought so many guns from you and now I am saving for new Zastava bolt M70 (still old fashion wood and steel) so I hope you will still carry their line.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Good for you, sad for us! I've always enjoyed the interesting items you turn up.

I'm sure even when you downsize, I'll still find something I can't live without in your store. I think between myself and my family we're up to six or seven firearms ordered off your site. Thanks for everything and enjoy the new phase of life for you, yours and the company.
    NSCC 2018 Designated Marksman champion
    CAFSAC 2018 10th place Service Rifle
    AOSC Bisley, UK 2019 19th place international shooter

Decent, need to accomplish something like this with mine.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast