Announcement

aacollectible

Regular
Business Member
Announcement:

After several years of success, I have decided to downsize T.E.C. Trade Ex Canada. Inc. considerably, by slowing down on purchases and reducing inventory by up to 90 %.

The ultimate goal is to reduce it from a larger corporation to a small hobby and passionate sized business, like it once was. While our growth was successful financially, it’s time to slow down a bit and reduce the hours spent in and around the company.

Make no mistake, we are not closing, we are just simplifying things for ourselves.

You will see more of our products at some of your local dealers, and we may have amazing sales coming up on a few selected items.

Our new hours of operation are: 9AM to 3PM, Monday to Friday. We may take the odd day off .

Thank you for your continued support.

Wow, sad to hear this Anthony. I'm sure the current political climate isn't making daily operations pleasant in any way. I've bought MANY rifles and shotguns from you over the years including my first handgun and love scanning your photos for my next purchase. You folks are one of the benchmarks toward which others should strive to emulate.

Last edited:
Congrats on semi retirement, please bring in more interesting items, I always got fair deals and awesome firearms from you. Cheers Bob
Edit, if you put those Swiss 1882 or 1929 on, orrr anything else, please post here! Thanks.

Last edited:
Well thank you for all that you have done for the community. I for one can say I purchased my first rifle from you when I first got my pal. I will warn you most of my patients that retire tell me they get busier than they ever were working... Best of luck. I'll still be browsing your fine goods from time to time.:cheers:

You guys rock! Sad to hear you're downsizing, but it is what it is.

I hope you continue to serve the niche that you guys are so good at - old Euro rifles and the uncommon reloading supplies needed to feed them! I'll have to stock up on 9.3x57 gear on my next pay just in case!

About a year here now and you’ve supplied me in both ammo and firearms, it’s sad but understandable. I’ll now wait and see if their could be a big Canada day sale or something epic.

Happy for your semi-retirement, but sad for the firearms community.
You guys have ROCKED for ages. Cannot count the number of quality firearms I've purchased from your site, or the hours spent perusing all the offerings.
Hope you continue to bring in interesting quality firearms for a good time to come.
Cheers & all the best to you, your Father & family,

Rob

Really like dealing with you guys and if you slow things down, I doubt you would change your excellent service.

All the best with your plans!

Hope you guys enjoy the downtime. Really hope you don't stop bringing in cool surplus, I've still got my star super b from you and will never be selling that.

Back
Top Bottom