Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Announcement

Contributing Dealer aacollectible's Avatar

Announcement

Announcement:

After several years of success, I have decided to downsize T.E.C. Trade Ex Canada. Inc. considerably, by slowing down on purchases and reducing inventory by up to 90 %.

The ultimate goal is to reduce it from a larger corporation to a small hobby and passionate sized business, like it once was. While our growth was successful financially, it’s time to slow down a bit and reduce the hours spent in and around the company.

Make no mistake, we are not closing, we are just simplifying things for ourselves.

You will see more of our products at some of your local dealers, and we may have amazing sales coming up on a few selected items.

Our new hours of operation are: 9AM to 3PM, Monday to Friday. We may take the odd day off .

Thank you for your continued support.

Very sad to hear. You brought in some of the most interesting items. Glad you will still be around, however.

Happy for you, sad for us.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Wow, sad to hear this Anthony. I'm sure the current political climate isn't making daily operations pleasant in any way. I've bought MANY rifles and shotguns from you over the years including my first handgun and love scanning your photos for my next purchase. You folks are one of the benchmarks toward which others should strive to emulate.
    Last edited by handofzeus; 06-18-2019 at 11:27 AM.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

CGN Regular
    Yes always great products and fair pricing. I recently got a KODIAK WK180-C from you folks. cheers!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Congrats on semi retirement, please bring in more interesting items, I always got fair deals and awesome firearms from you. Cheers Bob
    Edit, if you put those Swiss 1882 or 1929 on, orrr anything else, please post here! Thanks.
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 06-18-2019 at 11:24 AM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Well thank you for all that you have done for the community. I for one can say I purchased my first rifle from you when I first got my pal. I will warn you most of my patients that retire tell me they get busier than they ever were working... Best of luck. I'll still be browsing your fine goods from time to time.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    You guys rock! Sad to hear you're downsizing, but it is what it is.

I hope you continue to serve the niche that you guys are so good at - old Euro rifles and the uncommon reloading supplies needed to feed them! I'll have to stock up on 9.3x57 gear on my next pay just in case!
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Thanks, i might pickup one restricted from you.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

You guys sold me my first NR and my first R, it’s always a pleasure to visit.
    Enjoy the down time, I’m jealous. Lol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast