Thread: Free Shipping on all Vortex Optics!

Expired Business Member

Free Shipping on all Vortex Optics!

Last edited by EagleIndustriesLtd; 07-22-2019 at 04:05 PM.

1. No link. Why would you not make it easy for customers to find you by posting a direct link to your website?
    2. What is up with your logo? It's not even slightly dissimilar to the nazi eagle symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    1. No link. Why would you not make it easy for customers to find you by posting a direct link to your website?
    2. What is up with your logo? It's not even slightly dissimilar to the nazi eagle symbol.
    1) I found this very easy: https://eagleindustriesltd.com/
    2) It's a scaled down version of their logo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointdexter View Post
    1) I found this very easy: https://eagleindustriesltd.com/
    2) It's a scaled down version of their logo.
    1. Yeah. Potential customers can google their name and go to their website and search for the products. Great marketing.
    2. That's what I'm talking about.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeShmow View Post
    1. Yeah. Potential customers can google their name and go to their website and search for the products. Great marketing.
    2. That's what I'm talking about.
    1) I agree. If you're going to put up a post about free shipping about Vortex Optics, then why no link to the Vortex optics on your webpage? I don't need a scope, so I'm not going out of my way to google your website then search for this, but if there was a simple link to click on in the OP I would have clicked just to check it out.

2) It is pretty similar, looks almost like a modern rehash of it. Then again, I can see that being an issue with almost any black and white eagle logo, so I dont really care one way or the other.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.