Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Licensed Gun Owners Fight Back !

I’ve got mine SW MP 15 Already. We law abiding gun owners are non stoppable

Quote Originally Posted by Slipnslide View Post
    Almost bought one but still on the fence. Love the idea but my range doesn't allow rifles so I can't justify a paperweight which might become a paperweight squared if prohibited.
    And what range is that exactly?
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Your family's future is in jeopardy regardless, of firearms.
    Making to much noise can jeopedise my son dream in going to Australian dental University. If that doesn't happen he will try in UA . So sorry.

Nothing wrong with goals and dreams, just keep in mind that not all are meant to be reached. Some are there as mere goals. Good luck to your kids, I hope and pray for a far better outlook then what I see now for them.

"This life that we live, if you have stopped long enough to notice is a constant loop of the same trials, tribulations, of humanity".

Things don't change if you constantly walk in a circle.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaskichuck View Post
    Don't count our chickens before they hatch. I'm in the game with couple of ARs numerous semis auto rifles and handguns. With life experience bragging and being to sure of an outcome is not cool. Make sure all your friends and family vote for Sheer. If a confiscation happens ,I will not do anything to cause problems for my wife , son and daughter's future. If I was single I would have a different attitude.
    I'm in my 50s and have no wife or kids, or indeed anything in my life that would be jeopardized by a peaceful act of civil disobedience. Also, as a last resort I can FO to my country of birth or one other option.

Hold my beer.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaskichuck View Post
    Making to much noise can jeopedise my son dream in going to Australian dental University. If that doesn't happen he will try in UA . So sorry.
    There's like three teeth in all of Australia.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

This is fantastic!

All participants in this act of defiance toward Liberals are to be commended and cherished. However, there are those with smaller hearts that need our support and encouragement, those who cowered up and instead of joining the rest in our legal disapproval of liberal actions against us, they retreated with tails between their legs and decided to sell their AR's in fear that those will be confiscated in the future. These poor souls need all love and encouragement they could get from the rest of shooting community and maybe they might grow some...
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    All participants in this act of defiance toward Liberals are to be commended and cherished. However, there are those with smaller hearts that need our support and encouragement, those who cowered up and instead of joining the rest in our legal disapproval of liberal actions against us, they retreated with tails between their legs and decided to sell their AR's in fear that those will be confiscated in the future. These poor souls need all love and encouragement they could get from the rest of shooting community and maybe they might grow some...
    Weak hands.

Delete
    Last edited by Kanaskichuck; 06-19-2019 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Delete