Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10121314151617181920

Thread: Licensed Gun Owners Fight Back !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Selling pitch.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Selling pitch.
    pitch would burn the envelopes.

They're free stickers. You don't want one. Copy that.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer powdergun's Avatar
    Now everyone with an AR needs to visit the range on a regular basis and let others try them out as well. Burn up some ammo !!!

I have always been a hand gun shooter with no real interest in the AR platform, that was until the Liberals decided I shouldn’t have one so naturally I purchased my 1st one and I couldn’t be happier, I guess i should thank them? So thanks Justin, for forcing my hand and sharing my love of this new amazing rifle to new prospective owners.

its good to see Canadian businesses doing well. turdeau sells as well as obama.
    Last edited by Coho; 06-26-2019 at 06:18 AM.
    Member: CCFR, NRA, CSSA, NFA
    Yes, I am a Leatherworker ---- FIVE Leather ----

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Bought a KAC SR25 and FN FNX45 Tactical in protest of C71....

CGN Regular
    I would not put the average value at 1000, but more like 500 since a lot of the purchases were lowers that haven't yet been completed. Unless you're assuming finished product down the line, which may boost the average a bit (though still not that high). In any case, it's a big #### YOU to the Liberal government and the best show of defiance to C-71 and any future bill that the Liberals could ever try to push. Frankly, I find it far more potent than any email or phone call.

I bought several lowers during the panic for myself and successfully encouraged others to do the same. I also bought some other things. I don't regret it one bit.

I will continue to oppose all anti-gun rhetoric and threats from political parties and "groups" that pretend to care for the safety of Canadians, while ignoring substantial problems like an increasingly porous border and our massive opioid crisis with every last ounce of my being.
    Last edited by Kosmonument; 06-26-2019 at 12:24 PM.