Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: Heckler & Koch fights for survival

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Euro View Post
    That’s a good price, I’m curious now if that is dealer or HK
    It's dealers dude. We've always gotten hosed by our retailers. You wanna know why they are 3799 now? Because at 3299 they flew off the shelf. I'll admit i dont recall them being 2799 but i could believe they disappeared off the shelves pretty quick. They will keep raising the prices till people stop buying them to find that max profit sweet spot.

Why else is vp9/p30 mags 90 bucks here and 35 bucks in the states? Even with a conversion rate it's 45 bucks here. Throw in economy of scale(harder to do on a globally made product) and maybe 55 to 60 bucks. Then it magically costs another 30 bucks more?

As for your arguement of the value of the features, thats up to the end user to determine. If you want to run a dd stock... you're right the value proposition is low on the hks front. But i have seen plenty of dd owners ditch their mil spec trigger(i do agree ar mil spec triggers are quite good) for geissele 2 stage triggers. Im saying if you want to get a dd or a cc or bcm and add all the features the hk has stock... it's gonna come to a higher cost... or at least when they were 3299 it would have.

Recent price bump to 3799 is disturbing.
    Last edited by r34skyline; 07-23-2019 at 08:21 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer merlin1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Let them die. They dug their own grave.
    Plus 1
    guns don't belong in cities---they belong in each and every home

Quote Originally Posted by merlin1 View Post
    Plus 1
    They dug their grave years ago- when they decided that us ''peons'' were not worth their time-after I had bought HK 300 and SL7 via Century-who were their Canadian importers at the time-excellent firearms -overpriced by a shade- but then they decided that ''civilian'' sales were not part of their business model-and the closure of their US importer in VA. followed-and the marketing to ''suckers'' started at ridiculous prices...???

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by m6tlogistics View Post
    They dug their grave years ago- when they decided that us ''peons'' were not worth their time-after I had bought HK 300 and SL7 via Century-who were their Canadian importers at the time-excellent firearms -overpriced by a shade- but then they decided that ''civilian'' sales were not part of their business model-and the closure of their US importer in VA. followed-and the marketing to ''suckers'' started at ridiculous prices...???
    Im curious,what is the statu of the SL7 ? non-restricted or else ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    Restricted by barrel length i believe. If you get 18.6 you can have it non res.

Quote Originally Posted by Danfizz View Post
    The ones brought in by Century were all 19'' for the Canadian market-hence NR

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314