Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch fights for survival

I'd like a good G36 style semi-auto .22, if they licence out to GSG or another company maybe that could help them out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rajczak_kashka View Post
    Lol.... you’re either kidding or from Kentucky
    Go ahead and explain why and what part you disagree with.

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MattieRoss View Post
    I'd like a good G36 style semi-auto .22, if they licence out to GSG or another company maybe that could help them out.
    I don't think a rimfire "G36 clone" made by GSG and made of 90% plastic and pot metal...is gonna bail them out. GSG already makes MP5 and 416 clones, and HK has licensed airsoft copies...and lots of licensed merchandise and accessories as well.
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    Go ahead and explain why and what part you disagree with.
    Charles and david koch owning h&k.

Some aspects such as mags i dont disagree with. Part of that problem is our retailers... they can be had for as cheap as 3x.xx usd down south and translated even to our crap exchange they are like 50 bucks.

Thanks for posting the article, but it would unlikely that the Germans would allow H & K to fall through. Having a world-class and national private arms designer and manufacturer has far too many geopolitical benefits for them to allow it to fall through. I remember reading the recent G36 scandal with suspicion as its performance wasn't that far off of how many other firearms would perform in the same conditions. The whole thing seem as if it was contrived. There were a couple people online suggesting that the G36 scandal was intentional and its purpose was to secure an earlier adoption of a new German service rifle, which in all likelihood will be another H & K.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Charles and david koch owning h&k.

Some aspects such as mags i dont disagree with. Part of that problem is our retailers... they can be had for as cheap as 3x.xx usd down south and translated even to our crap exchange they are like 50 bucks.
    I meant the kidding or from Kentucky comment. I didn't understand the reference to Kentucky, Charles and David Koch (who I was clearly wrong about owning hk firearms) are not from Kentucky.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    The market always delivers.
    Continue thinking governments contracts are more important than civilian sales, and further to that sh!t on civilian heads, and you are one stupid set of executives that deserve to lose their jobs.
    I will ignore every person here that actively or passively supports the liberal party, support or are friends with Justin Turdhole, and any legislation aimed at increasing gun control. I will never purchase nor sell any items from/to those individuals.

Sad to see honestly

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brutus's Avatar
    I believe this to be a market correction long overdue.
    There's very good chance the former Eastern republics have tweaked thier AK platforms to a point that looks internationally viable and yet still less costly than HK platforms. Smaller nations such as Lebanon, Angola, Croatia and Cyprus have been issuing Zastava AKs for many years now.
    Canadian government runs on trans, gays and French speaking women. Let them fight the next war over there.
    Myself i will crack a beer and merely watch.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    You can't argue about there quality or design, there main "market" is LE and MIL, however in todays economy with the "lowest bidder" mentality, it's a "race to the bottom" unfortunately.
    When an american company can put a quality AR into the hands of LE, but HK can't do it for less than 10K..... if it's a race to the bottom, it's driving the gold plated BMW off a cliff.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe