Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch fights for survival

Heckler & Koch fights for survival

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

wow, that's sad to read

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    I will preciously keep both my BNIB HK Mark 23 and my MR223 11 inch AR, those a real works of art.
    Last edited by caramel; 06-18-2019 at 05:20 PM.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Must have been because of those complicated 3 point slings that everyone 8itches about...……...
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    Sad. I love all of my HK products but aside from pistols everything's priced way too high for the average sport shooter
    WTB: HK45C

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What happens when govnt contracts go to the lowest bidder, either you can’t beat someone’s crappy build on price and even if you do their is no profit left to keep business going.

Big Shame, only bright side is their may be some amazing custome work small companies come from this. Not to mention perennial patten sell offs.
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Let them die. They dug their own grave.
    "The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed"

"Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest." Diderot

When they dont care to study or price accordingly to the civilian market and fail to score major government contracts then this is neither sad nor unexpected news.

Everything they sell is overpriced for the civilian market. They have zero understanding of the average shooters buying power.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebola View Post
    Let them die. They dug their own grave.
    Exactly. Couldn't tell you how many times I read about guys down south having to fight with H&K's warranty people/centre over small warranty work. Bad case of the nose going way to high in the air.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98/29 View Post
    When they dont care to study or price accordingly to the civilian market and fail to score major government contracts then this is neither sad nor unexpected news.

Everything they sell is overpriced for the civilian market. They have zero understanding of the average shooters buying power.
    What, you mean you don't have $16 000 for a fancy AR?

Always sucks to see a gun company in dire straights, but the free market is a #####, adapt or die.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Page 1 of 14 12345678911 ... LastLast