Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PS90 with factory optic in stock and in Canada 1979.00USD

These rifles are amazing I’ve had one since January and the are a joy to shoot... I purchased mine from IRG and had my local gun smith install install the 10 inch barrel

@IRG, is factory optic reticle black or white?

Quote Originally Posted by Steel28 View Post
    @IRG, is factory optic reticle black or white?
    It is neither, as this rifle does not come with the factory "Ring-Sight" (Black or White reticle). It is instead a modern, mid-quality Miniature Red Dot Reflex Sight re-branded by FNH-USA. I stand to be corrected, but that's what the image shows and that's what is readily available on GB these days. I bought mine six months ago without the sight and swapped the barrel to the 10.4" factory length myself. I added an ultra-low-mount for the MRO and a rail for the light, along with extended cocking handles and magazine release.

E.T.A.: Anyone contemplating a purchase would be well-advised to negotiate whatever they think is an adequate number of pinned magazines into the sale - assuming that said mags are available. I am very fortunate to have laid-in a dozen 5/50 mags before the US export ban took effect.

Last edited by Bartok5; 06-18-2019 at 11:36 PM.
    Mark C

The red dot is similar to a burris fastfire and you should switch out the barrel to a 10 inch barrel. The 16 is too long but not long enough to be nr.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12