Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: LAR-15 223-556 Stainless 10/20 Round pistol Magazine in Canada 23.94USD

CGN frequent flyer
    They work great.
    I use them in my AR-15's and my AR-180B's and they work flawlessly. They seat fine on a closed bolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    For those that bought these mags;

I would love to hear some reviews.
    Thin gauge alloy, crimped 10 round very tight, need muscle to get in on a close bolt (I had to remove the followers and cut them to 1" to get 10.5 clearance for a snug clic-in on a close bolt). All slide in and out easy and drop free. But like most of LAR ASC I owned, they will surely crack on the top back of the lips. Before I was throwing them in the recycle when broken, but now I dremel the corner like the Surefeed 10 or 20 are so they last much longer.

My favourite by far are the Okay Surefeed 20, but limited to 5 here so need to use those ASC to get some fun in Kanada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Hey IRG !
    How about bringing in a few crates of these to Canadian stock from your US store

Red White & Blue LLC M1 Carbine Magazines .30 Carbine 30 Rounds Non-binding Follower Steel Black M130
    $14.33 ¦

& these

Red White & Blue M1 Carbine Magazine .30 Carbine 15 Round Blued Steel New Korean Manufacture Excellent Quality M1C15
    $12.74 ¦
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BattleRife's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    For those that bought these mags;

I would love to hear some reviews.
    I only bought a couple. They are jet black, easily hold ten rounds with room to spare, had no trouble seating on a closed bolt while fully loaded, and worked fine with the one carbine I tried them with. If they keep up the good work they will be my new favourite mags, but then again I have always been partial to the original 20 round mag design. If I could use any mag capacity I wanted, I would use 20s the great majority of the time.
    --BattleRife

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456