Thread: Churchill over/under

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol

Churchill over/under

Hey guys,
    Don't know if this is the right section for this but here it goes anyways....
    Does anyone have any experiences or own a Churchill over under shotgun? I'm looking for a 12 gauge and looking around on the internet it seems like the Churchill brand seems to have a pretty good price point for the looks. I'm not looking to spend a ton of cash but nothing more than about $1400-$1500 out the door. Any thoughts is it a good name? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

Youtube is your friend , this particular O/U has a fair amount of reviews and mostly positive https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...+under+shotgun

Have a sub $1000 field version Churchill 206 in 28" - approaching 3500 rounds with no problems - IMHO it's a good entry level o/u - not as refined as a B gun but at that price can't expect it to be

CGN Regular
    In a place where the creeps won’t get me lol
    Thanks for the help guys. After reading these comments I will most likely grab one. I've wanted too anyways but this was the little nudge that I needed!! I did look around for reviews on the internet but YouTube?? How could I have forgotten that, what was I thinking?!?! The problem is that I wasn't lol