Thread: Any Range Burlington members?

Any Range Burlington members?

I would really like to join this club. I applied through their website back in the beginning of March, as soon as my RPAL was approved. I also paid a deposit of $200, a month ago for their training course

After going through all the government BS, waiting 2 months for my card to be printed, I finally purchased a brand new Gen 5 Glock MOS. The only problem I have now is I have no place to shoot it. I’m away at school Monday to Friday 4 hours from Toronto. I have tried 3 ranges in Toronto area that are open to the public. None of them will let me pay on Saturday or Sunday to shoot my own gun. I’ve even asked if I could buy one of their packages and shoot my gun. No dice.

So frustrating. I just want to plink. Snap caps aren’t as much fun as you think🙄

Anyone want to take a novice out as a guest? I’m 44, not a kid and live downtown in liberty village. I will drive/pay for gas, let you shoot my gun, buy Tim’s /McDonalds. Short of giving out a Handy, I’ll do anything to go shooting. My mom told me I’m cool and fun to hang out with but I’ll let you judge

delete
    Last edited by Necro Monger; 12-05-2019 at 07:34 PM.
    CCFR CSSA NFA member because we really need them all

Thanks for the empathy Necro Monger.

I applied months ago, and about 2 weeks ago got an email asking for deposit money for the test, saying I'd get my test date after I pay the deposit. Paid it, still haven't received an email with the test date. Since it's a 2 year wait I'm thinking I'll just continue waiting since it's hard to get in touch with anyone there. Good luck

CGN frequent flyer
    Toronto75,

still no luck with getting to a range? Let me know, there could be a way ...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk16 View Post
    I applied months ago, and about 2 weeks ago got an email asking for deposit money for the test, saying I'd get my test date after I pay the deposit. Paid it, still haven't received an email with the test date. Since it's a 2 year wait I'm thinking I'll just continue waiting since it's hard to get in touch with anyone there. Good luck
    instead of passively waiting, one could just show up a little bit early for a safety new member course and get a spot if any no-show … may be getting in not at the first attempt, but in a few ones ...