Freedom Ventures Customer Service

ryan_s

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have recently made two orders with you guys since Ricky has started and I would like to say he is doing a great job. He is getting up to speed with all the parts and firearms and if he doesn't know something he doesn't try to BS his way through it (which I appreciate). He finds out the right answer before selling you something. Previously I always enjoyed Devons knowledge and customer service but I think Ricky is just as top notch! Looking forward to future orders.

Ryan

Last edited:
I myself placed an order with Freedom Ventures. Unfortunately after doing so realized I had to cancel the order 3 days later.
I contacted Freedom Ventures website explaining the situation. The next day I received an email confirming my cancellation.

Some shops would've argued it had been sent - too late

Not Freedom Ventures, Ricky did the right thing & by doing so guaranteed my future business.

KUDOS

I haven't dealt with Ricky but Devon was great and Sean and whoever else is there still are great. It is wonderful to get prompt and reasonable answers to questions, and quick shipping when ordering products.

Two thumbs up for Ricky, dealt with him over the phone a few times, got me what I needed and shipped it out pronto!
Also, thanks for the SWEET Combat Master, I’m glad Devon convinced me to get one when preorders started. Great job guys

Two thumbs up for Ricky, dealt with him over the phone a few times, got me what I needed and shipped it out pronto!
Also, thanks for the SWEET Combat Master, I’m glad Devon convinced me to get one when preorders started. Great job guys
You're very welcome and thanks for the kind words for Ricky!

Back
Top Bottom