Range Rabbit is back online !

Range Rabbit

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey CGN!

Thank you all for your patience while we completed the move to the new location. As of June 20th, we are open for orders ! We're still getting used to the new space, if there is anything we overlook be sure to let us know.

Thanks,
A&K

Thought you were selling?
New owner?

Yes we've just taken over from Glen, we spent the last month moving the shop from Calgary to the Okanagan. While we kept fulfilling incoming orders, we didn't want to incur too much stress until everything was back up and we were comfortable with all the equipment. We're stilling getting our feet under us but we should be able to turn over orders at a much better pace now.

"Ah, I didn't know the new location was going to be so far from the old Cochrane one. Any idea what your shipping rates are going to be going forward?"

Same old same old, We aren't changing any of Glens shipping policies which I believe are sitting at around a flat 13$ and free over 150$!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes we've just taken over from Glen, we spent the last month moving the shop from Calgary to the Okanagan. While we kept fulfilling incoming orders, we didn't want to incur too much stress until everything was back up and we were comfortable with all the equipment. We're stilling getting our feet under us but we should be able to turn over orders at a much better pace now.

Everyone hopes you provide the same stellar service Glen did he was a hard act to follow. And of course now that you are in BC sadly I have to pay the tax. I expect extra Werthers in my next order; he short changed me a few times because I opposed their pipe line.... LOL

Back
Top Bottom