Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: LOCKHART ** A15 Builders Dream Sale ** ONE TIME BUY - ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

Any news ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmwebs View Post
    that's an oof

not even logged in for 4 days

Lockhart has always been awesome in my experience. I once sent them an email about bringing in a product that wasn't on their website (They had a very similar product, but not the exact one I was looking for)- Sam called me within 10 minutes, had the item added to the site, and had me all set up within an hour. Great service. This really seems like something happened. We'll find out, hopefully soon.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Ya Sam has been solid for me too. He may not always have the answers you're looking for but he hasn't ever hid from a fight either. This is unusual and I hope everyone is OK.
    Yippie Kye Yey, MOTHER ####ER.

Sam has also been great for me. Patiently waiting to see what comes up. Just got a big Odin works order for one of the lowers I bought. Now have another that I need to complete.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Still nothing? Has anyone talked to these guys on the phone in the past couple days?
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Hope he’s okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Still nothing? Has anyone talked to these guys on the phone in the past couple days?
    Yep, talked to him tuesday trying to straighten an order out, still up in the air. He was on the road when we spoke
    Anything with tits, tires or tracks, its gonna cost ya.

Expired Business Member
    CGN, We apologize for this ridiculous delay.

Some things came up as you can imagine and we've been doing our best to get through everything.

Long and short.
    We are still going to do our absolute best to offer a budget friendly build kits, as well performance build kits.

LINK HERE TO BE NOTIFIED!

We've been in negotiations with our suppliers ensuring they can get everything we need for the kits.
    The price will be as advertised. Phenomenal.

Some parts have a lead time as they are being machined for us. We've been told somewhere around 2 months once orders are placed.

Luckily for most of you, its coming down to price and finish time most likely isn't a big concern.
    For those of you who need performance parts and quickly, we will be offering the best deals we can on that.

On another note, we saw some flack on here while quickly reading a few of the comments.
    Here are some updates

1) Raven project is not dead. We have been doing lots in the Backend and continued our investment into this firearm. We've added more and more enhancements and the price is still remaining at our extremely reasonable price.
    2) We have a brand new shop in the middle of construction which should be finished within the next month or two. We're been working extremely long hours on the build making sure everything is going as required and as such we've been a bit behind on emails, phone calls and CGN etc. We apologize in advance, but our new streamlined operation will be even better than before.
    3) We have a brand new 5 axis CNC machining coming. Did we mention we will now be able to cut parts that are 64" Long, by 34" Wide, 25" Tall? We'll be cutting Raven chips as well as our 4 other rifles. I know we didn't mention those before, but just like you, we hate hearing information and having to wait. We'll keep those a secret until they are ready to be sold.

Thank you for everyone's support and patience. For those who follow, we appreciate it! For those who don't, we will continue trying our hardest to have you on Team Lockhart. Business isn't always easy and we're not always perfect. At the end of the day my promise to all of you is that we will always do our best to make it right.

As we continue to grow, we will continue to advance forward in all aspects.

For those who wish to be notified via email as soon as we have pricing released for the building kits, we encourage you to visit our site via this link and click the YELLOW "Notify me when available" button

CGN Regular
    Super excited
    War is Peace
    Freedom is Slavery
    Diversity is Strength

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Glad to finally hear from you and hear that everything is ok and moving along. Good luck with the new shop build btw. Like everyone else here, I'm waiting to see what kits you'll be offering and at what price. I'm also wondering; will these kits just be 5.56? Will 9mm be available? Or other calibers? Choice of barrel lengths? I would like to turn one of my AR lowers into a 9mm pcc with a short barrel and Glock mag adapter. So, I guess we'll see...
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano