Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: LOCKHART ** A15 Builders Dream Sale ** ONE TIME BUY - ABSOLUTE LOWEST PRICES

pretty good, just need it live
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise?

Yes, I was trying to say that some people wouldn’t need the upper receiver, just the parts from it, so if that was an option it would be appreciated.

Unless ar build kits must come with an upper receiver, then I guess I’ll ask Jiff for his thoughts on how to figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    AR build kits come with an upper receiver. If you don't need it strip it and sell it to recoup some of the costs. It's not that difficult to figure out.
    I want one for a modern sporter and this is my plan!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkwater View Post
    A lot of people want it for modern sporter builds so no flat top uppers needed...
    Perhaps you missed all the stripped lower sales the last couple months. I assure you there are way more stripped lowers out there looking for completion than there are Sporters.

Your assurance assured me. Thanks. I now wish to withdraw my suggestion based on your assurance.

OP asked for input regarding what to include in the kits, per post 122, I gave my input. Please respond to the OP and not to me, I don’t care.

Is anyone here able to help me understand this better. Are these Lockhart Tactical build kits going to be similar to these ones: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...t-5076171.html

...implying they will include every component to build the rifle other than the stripped lower receiver?
    I just want to confirm it will be one sku, and then I will be set to go with any lower receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post
    Is anyone here able to help me understand this better. Are these Lockhart Tactical build kits going to be similar to these ones: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-...t-5076171.html

...implying they will include every component to build the rifle other than the stripped lower receiver?
    I just want to confirm it will be one sku, and then I will be set to go with any lower receiver.
    Check page 13, Lockhart explains what they will be providing in the package.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imark93 View Post
    Check page 13, Lockhart explains what they will be providing in the package.
    Im only on page 2...
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigrounds8mil View Post
    Do these guys ever answer any comms? Tried email, phone, FB messenger, nada for the past week
    They wouldn't answer by email or phone when they sold me a sh!tty defective Stag 10 lower but then wouldn't take a call and referred me directly to the QC guy at stag in the US. They don't stand behind their own products.
    #Originally Posted by#rustyn*t1#

Are you talking about checkers? Snakes and ladders? Trudeau is not smart enough to play chess.

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demopeng View Post

No, if you're looking for a one-stop-shopping AR-15 build kit that will provide everything you need to turn your stripped AR-15 lower receiver into a complete, functioning AR-15 rifle, then... no, this does not appear to be what they are offering here.

It seems they're offering components for the upper receiver (BCG, etc.) and have additional deals on barrels, etc. and likely have everything else you need to build a complete rifle, but you would need to find and purchase all the other needed components yourself. I'm sure they have them, I'm somewhat sure they will offer good pricing on everything and that their staff will be very helpful in helping you determine what you need, but no complete build kit such as the one you linked to appears to be in the offing.

I can't/won't speak for anyone else, but I am one of the many that grabbed a stripped lower during the 'panic' last month and I for one would like a complete build kit, that has everything needed and with reasonable pricing. (And if there were some options available on caliber, mag type, barrel lengths, stocks, etc., that would be awesome). If LH could put something like that together, I'm sure it would make for some really good business for them.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314