Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: P.o.f. Cam roller pin

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Good day KG, I contacted my dealer Tactical Ordnance about the POF roller cam pin but they do not recall putting an order in with you for one. And are now requesting a part number, can you help me out with this? Would it be the same SKU as on the P.O.F. website?

Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.

I would find a new dealer to give your business to
    One that actually takes you seriously

Thanks for the reply, one thing I did not specify is I need the cam roller pin for the .308/7.62 and not the 223/556. As the SKU # on the P.O.F. website is different for each part 223/556 sku# 00307, .308/7.62 sku# 00306, I would assume the part number would be different at Korth Group as well.

P.S is you see the order from Tactical Ordnance please make sure that it is the correct cam roller pin, for the, .308/7.62.

Thanks for your time.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

It's all good the T.O. team set me up.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

So here I am 6 months later paitently waiting to support a Canadian distributor for a part they were "out of stock" to begin with, I thought I was golden. When there shipment arrived I put my order in through TAC ORD, only to have Korth group say it was not in this shipment only the 223/556 ones showed up and the next shipment wouldn't be until the New year. And when asked a date in the NY, I got "crickets". Not only did I waste my time but TAC ORD was not impressed with me either, and in there frustration pushed me back until Feb to get my iron sights installed. Thanks KG I appreciate the support, I should have taken the advice from other CGN members and bought from other sources but I committed to supporting you. And just like in the past year I have spent well over $3000 USD in parts and accessories in which I imported because these Canadian distributors never have anything in stock or refuse to order single items, or forget, it always "in the next shipment " that never comes! Or its "you can't get that here" wrong! So in closing thank you for your efforts and I will be importing my P.O.F. .308 EDGE myself in the New year when I come back from Arizona. Have a nice day.
    LEST WE FORGET

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

I should have taken your advice, and I apologize. But I like to give a chance to everybody until they fail. Then there on there own.
    LEST WE FORGET

It's all moot now. Unless you stand your ground, the rifles that those rollers were destined for are doomed to the smelter within a 2-year amnesty. Thank your Lieberal MP if you are "graced" with one...
    Mark C

Lol, your hilarious. Your point is moot, I voted "NON COMPLIANCE"!
    LEST WE FORGET

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234