Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: AR-15 completion kit

There are websites that allow me to build a computer to my specifications... pick a processor and motherboard, then specify the RAM, hard drive, peripherals, case, etc. It also flags whenever there are incompatible parts in the build.

I'm probably asking for too much, but if there's something like this for building an AR platform, I'd likely configure, build and buy 3-4 right off the bat.

What your asking for is on every site it’s called a shopping cart go fill it with whatever you need

As soon as you want to start selecting parts specific to your needs and desires how could one expect a discounted rate like the mystery box rate? It’s ludicrous to think that would be feasible but on that note tna pricing is as good as any and there is always good deals to be had

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitTeeth View Post
    There are websites that allow me to build a computer to my specifications... pick a processor and motherboard, then specify the RAM, hard drive, peripherals, case, etc. It also flags whenever there are incompatible parts in the build.

I'm probably asking for too much, but if there's something like this for building an AR platform, I'd likely configure, build and buy 3-4 right off the bat.
    our development team is working on something like that

For now you can email us with your ideas and we'll help choose all the parts and make sure you don't miss anything. First step is to decide on your cartridge, then barrel length. Then we find a barrel and then choose a handguard, then go from there.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Regular
    Thanks TNA!

Quote Originally Posted by stevey3737 View Post
    What your asking for is on every site it’s called a shopping cart go fill it with whatever you need
    It sounds like you may not know what I'm talking about. Check out the Dell, Microsoft, Apple, or Alienware website, and try configuring a computer. It narrows down what's compatible, what's not compatible, and your options change depending on the starting platform you pick. True North Arms Corp gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post

For now you can email us with your ideas and we'll help choose all the parts and make sure you don't miss anything. First step is to decide on your cartridge, then barrel length. Then we find a barrel and then choose a handguard, then go from there.
    That's fantastic. Getting the system architecture up and running will be the time consuming part, but once it's set, it will only be a matter of adding inventory and creating relationships between parts (true/false statements for compatibility).

Do you guys have a timeline, and do you need beta testers?

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post

Any update on this. I need all AR minus lower receiver. Can u help out?

Spend an evening reading up on ar15s and choose exactly what you want. Find a parts list and order up your own build kit. Thats the fun of an ar15.

Or get an assembled upper
    Lower parts kit with trigger and grip.
    Buffer tube kit with buffer
    Butt stock of choice.

Ar15.com has a build tool for pretty much all that but it was build from the ground up to do that. TNAs website would probably have to be revamped to have that. All it does is save you a few clicks in the end by having it all on one page. Lazy shopping lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast