Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's On!!! Sales incoming!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I just emailed sales and got an auto reply from guy pounder, saying he wasn't available till the sale was over and I should email sales??? That is who I emailed, maybe it is just an in store sale. Ends tonight so, back to trying to get a deal on AR kits with no lower.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum240 View Post
    Curious about the M57 too. Why post without a description? Everyone is going to ask?
    Sent an email inquiry yesterday. Likely hear back tomorrow.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    It is a good deal if they are the condition of the other sponsors M57, but there were a bunch going around that were a bit more ratty but still good. The ones I have bought so far (3 from 3 different sellers) were 2 excellent and 1 very good. All new, old stock surplus.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Yea I'm waiting for a description too, $199 is cheapest I've seen for m57 and if it's in good+ condition I'll definitely pick one up.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    Yea I'm waiting for a description too, $199 is cheapest I've seen for m57 and if it's in good+ condition I'll definitely pick one up.
    Yes I got 1 of mine for $199. From a sponsor who was closing up sadly ( about 4 months ago, his m57 was excellent). The other was $279 if I remember with 2 mags a holster and cleaning rod, in very good shape, and one other hand picked with all the same gear for basically the same price,, also excellent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12