Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colonel Mustard - recommended!

CGN Regular
    Ordered from them and everything went good and they have some neat items too!

I will keep piling on that they're great to deal with.

All sorts of gun/hunting/camping stuff.

I built a fairly inexpensive tacvest from them, and they're good for supplies you wouldn't normally think of like rope/twine.
    I don’t have a signature block.

I thought they had closed down. In February, I sent them an email. *** "Hello! I bought a green dot optic for an SKS and it has been shot at the range twice (took a while to get a membership) and already the optic is failing. The dial for the brightness and settings is very loose and there doesn't seem to be any way to tighten it. Can you help? (I have included a short video)"*** 1 email, 2 voicemails and 2 messages through the "contact us" portal on their website. No response. Up until February, I have had nothing but first class service from them. I have bought body armor, packs, belts, supplies and more through multiple transactions. I have no idea why they wouldn't respond at all. Very strange and disappointing.

An item I wanted was out of stock. So I signed up to be notified when back in stock. Got the notification, placed an order. Got delivered.in 2 days flat.
    Also always enjoy Col. Mustard prescence at local gunshows and free delivery of orders at the shows. My dealings with the Colonel have been top notch.
    Old Age and Treachery Will Always Overcome Youth and Skill !

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ATH View Post
    I thought they had closed down. In February, I sent them an email. *** "Hello! I bought a green dot optic for an SKS and it has been shot at the range twice (took a while to get a membership) and already the optic is failing. The dial for the brightness and settings is very loose and there doesn't seem to be any way to tighten it. Can you help? (I have included a short video)"*** 1 email, 2 voicemails and 2 messages through the "contact us" portal on their website. No response. Up until February, I have had nothing but first class service from them. I have bought body armor, packs, belts, supplies and more through multiple transactions. I have no idea why they wouldn't respond at all. Very strange and disappointing.
    I remember seeing your email and video. I'm sorry, I thought we'd addressed this - I'll investigate and come back to you later today. Mark.

Colonel Mustard is great!
    You're out!

The colonel rocks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12