Thread: Importing firearms from other US dealers through Irunguns?

Importing firearms from other US dealers through Irunguns?

IRG has a great FAQ on how to import with them and use Gunbroker. Unfortunately I can't find the firearm I'm looking for on Gunbroker.

Has anyone successfully bought a firearm from Brownells or Primary Arms webstores and imported through IRG?

Quote Originally Posted by jlomein View Post
    IRG has a great FAQ on how to import with them and use Gunbroker. Unfortunately I can't find the firearm I'm looking for on Gunbroker.

Has anyone successfully bought a firearm from Brownells or Primary Arms webstores and imported through IRG?
    If it's not in the IRG store and has to come through another 3rd party to IRG then to Canada add 200US on the price.

One additional question, if I want to import gun parts (e.g. upper receiver assembly) will it cost $200 as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    If it's not in the IRG store and has to come through another 3rd party to IRG then to Canada add 200US on the price.
    Correct, but has anyone as a Canadian successfully bought a firearm from Brownells or Primary Arms and had them liase with IRG?

I did it with a Fulton Armory M14 receiver. I called Fulton and made the order, had it sent to IRG and they exported for me. Took a while but it was worth it.

good guys.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM