Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canik TP9 SFX Semi Auto 9mm INCLUDES. Vortex optic 619.99USD in Canada

Canik TP9 SFX Semi Auto 9mm INCLUDES. Vortex optic 619.99USD in Canada

Name:  787450465749.jpg
Views: 1430
Size:  18.2 KB

Please click picture for link to site

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Wow that's a hell of a deal even with the exchange rate. I paid close to that just for the Canik

Exact same set up I had, but we don't seem to get the extended mag bases, there was a price drop on these about a yrs or so ago ( after I ordered of course)

Quote Originally Posted by marshall View Post
    Exact same set up I had, but we don't seem to get the extended mag bases, there was a price drop on these about a yrs or so ago ( after I ordered of course)
    Yeah I wish we can get the bases here in Canada, Makes the gun look amazing.

How many mags are included?

Voted Handgun of the year for 2017, also included is extended charging handle, extended mag release, 4 optic plates, holster, cleaning kit, and Vortex reflex optic.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  95.7 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Redblack View Post
    How many mags are included?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Voted Handgun of the year for 2017, also included is extended charging handle, extended mag release, 4 optic plates, holster, cleaning kit, and Vortex reflex optic.

Name:  Capture.jpg
Views: 822
Size:  95.7 KB
    Does it come with the extended mag bases like in the picture? are you able to get these extended mag bases separately? non functional of course

This is exactly what you will receive. If you purchase the mags with the extended bases then they will come that way. The bases are not sold as a stand alone item.

I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by prestigun View Post
    Does it come with the extended mag bases like in the picture? are you able to get these extended mag bases separately? non functional of course

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    This is exactly what you will receive. If you purchase the mags with the extended bases then they will come that way. The bases are not sold as a stand alone item.

I hope that helps.
    Sorry for the additional question, can I purchase the magazine with the bases from you guys?

do you sell the individual mags?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast