Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Rachael (TNA).....You rock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Rugerman's Avatar
    Recently TNA has been my go to place for AR parts. Their prices are good, they seem to be well stocked, and they ship fast. They are great to talk to and helpful. Recently I received a package from them and one part, vital to the completion of my build, was the wrong dimension. Phoned, left a message, they responded the same day, and the correct part was sent out Express the next morning. You can’t ask for better service than that. So, Colin at TNA, you rock!

Quote Originally Posted by danzMtl View Post
    Yea i think Rachael will stop writing them notes cuz it seems they are turning a lot of boxers wet LOL
    Lol...what sort of notes are you guys getting??
    Anyone care to share with the rest of the class?

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Lol...what sort of notes are you guys getting??
    Anyone care to share with the rest of the class?
    Hahha its just a Thank you ###, you rock!

Amazing servuce from TNA always check first to see if they have what i want

Top notch vendor, outstanding service. I need to place another order shortly, so much stuff I need!

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    glad to hear all the positive feedback. On April 29 2016 when we shipped our first order, I wrote a thank you on the pack list because i sincerely appreciated the trust the customer put in us. I did it again for the 2nd order, the 3rd, and we just kept that going whenever possible. Will pass on these comments to Rachael and the other staff here
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

So you are telling me Rachel didn’t feel it too? I’m not the only one!!! Great service and great personal touch from the TNA family !!!!

I have ordered a few times from TNA. Their excellent customer experience is what elevates them and they are now my first stop for AR parts.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    glad to hear all the positive feedback. On April 29 2016 when we shipped our first order, I wrote a thank you on the pack list because i sincerely appreciated the trust the customer put in us. I did it again for the 2nd order, the 3rd, and we just kept that going whenever possible. Will pass on these comments to Rachael and the other staff here
    Please do! Great staff members should always be reminded of the great job they are doing! In my line of work, I always send back positive messages to my employees and employer from my clientele. It’s called great customer service and you at TNA seem to have a good model in place. Cheers.

Craig
    Beards; its like having machine guns on your face!

Dang, I thought me and Rachel had something... 😢

Meh, I dont care if she sent the same note to lots of guys (and gals). It makes my day everytime my orders come in. Keep it up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123