No Rachael (TNA).....You rock!

Visleguy

Regular
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
This is a personal thanks to all of you at True North Arms! I have recently made two orders back to back and have received nothing but absolutely excellent service!! Racheal’s personal touch on the packing slips is awesome! Never before have I seen that! Give that woman a raise!!! I will definitely recommend TNA to anybody looking for parts and great customer service. I look forward to more business with you in the future.

Craig

TNA is great, even if there is a mistake they fix the issue right away and go beyond. I really do wish they start expanding into other platforms like Glock or 1911.

Customer service there is absolutely impeccable I have been nothing but pleased with the service in my last three orders, processing and out the door shipping times are top shelf too considering the sell out of AR types recently. BRAVO to all of you people you know how to do business ��

TNA is great. Only ever had two issues (if you can even call them that).

First, a fake supressor I ordered had been scuffed during transport I assume. Contacted them and they were quick to reply and very apologetic. Told me to send it back to them and they would replace it at no cost to me. They must have shipped it when they got my email judging by how fast it arrived. If I remember correctly it was all in the same week.

Second, I ordered a handguard but they didn't have the length (17") I was looking for, so I went for a 15" instead. And lo and behold, I actually like it better.

So yeah, hardly issues at all. They're top notch.

I have made multiple orders from them and they have never been anything but outstanding. One of the big things for me is they actually know everything there is to know about their products they sell. Can't say that about everyone these days.

I agree 100%. I made my first couple orders from TNA a couple weeks ago and they are awesome! Rachel's note on the invoice was a very nice touch.
You have a great employee, and a great business... Thank you!

Same thing for me, I really appreciated their wondeful customer service and they have nice products! I even showed Rachael's note to my girlfriend but that's okay, she is not jealous!

Back
Top Bottom