Komando P4 12 Ga Semi-Auto Shotgun $849.95

Tillsonburg Gun Shop

Regular
Business Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Introducing The Komando P4 12gauge 3" 18.5" Barrel Semi Auto Shotgun. It should look very familiar...Only $849.95

Komando P4 12 Gauge 18.5" Barrel Semi-Auto Shotgun $849.95<Click here to secure yours today!!

These shotguns have arrived!!

12 ga 3"

4+1 Capacity

18.5" Barrel

Adjustable Pistol Grip Stock

Rear Blade

Fixed Fiber Optic Front Sight

5 Mobil Chokes

Hard Case

Non Restricted

Komando.jpg

Attachments

• Komando.jpg
    Komando.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 2,248
Last edited:
The sights are nice to line up. The rear sight has a curved spot at the bottom of the notch in the sight which lines up perfectly with the curved bottom of the front sight and you have the fiber optic piece floating right in the middle. Here are a couple pictures to help with my description.

rear.jpg
front.jpg

Attachments

• rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,110
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1,109
I read elsewhere that it is 100% parts compatible with the Benelli M4.

As an owner of the exact same look in an ACTUAL M4... I think I will have to buy one just to run them side by side to make any calls on fit, finish and quality as a whole.

I read elsewhere that it is 100% parts compatible with the Benelli M4.

As an owner of the exact same look in an ACTUAL M4... I think I will have to buy one just to run them side by side to make any calls on fit, finish and quality as a whole.

Please do. I've never really wanted/needed an M4, but if the quality is good on these clones I might pick one up. Some guy on YouTube said that looking cool is the most important thing, and I think I might look cool holding one of these.

I highly doubt that these are anywhere near the same quality as an m4. If the parts are interchangeable with an original m4, how does that benefit anything? A new barrel for an m4 probably costs around $500, which is the close to the cost of this knockoff.

Maybe it's just me. I'm not a fan of Turkish clones

Another seller is offering something and said it is a m4. The shotguns made in turkey are not on stellar on the quality side.

Back
Top Bottom