Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Komandos on sale!! ( M4 Clones )

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Komandos on sale!! ( M4 Clones )

Let's go Komando!!!!! On sale down to $749.95 while supplies last! As always:

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude#49.89617 | Longitude -100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Link to the website --> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...--18-5--Black-

Photo for representation only, accessories sold separately, they are available here at Wolverine

GG&G Charging Handle for the Benelli M4 -> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...the-Benelli-M4

Fab Defense Benelli M4 Polymer 4 Rail System -> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...-4-Rail-System

GG&G Benelli M4 Slotted Tacical Charging Handle -> https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...arging-Handle-

Manufacturer: Komando

Model: P4

Gauge: 12 gauge

Chamber: 3"

Action: Semi Auto

Safety: Crossbolt

Barrel Specifications: 18.5" Chrome Lined

Chokes: Beretta Mobil Chokes, 5 Chokes

Sights: Rear Blade Sight, Fixed Fiber Optic Front Sight

Stock / Forearm: Adjustable Synthetic Pistol Grip

Accessories Included: Hard Case

Classification: Non-Restricted

Condition: New
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN frequent flyer
    all those accessories fit without modification?
    CCFR Member

Tagged... And it comes that way.

I’ve been wanting one of these since they were announced. Really waiting for some good reviews. Can anyone provide some solid feedback on the firearm? There is only 1 YouTube video with an unboxing and a follow up. Seems he had a pin walk out on the extractor but that’s not a deal breaker for me as the rest appeared to be solid. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by VancouverS4 View Post
    all those accessories fit without modification?
    Hand guard took two seconds with a file for "fitment", other than than nothing required!

I've taken mine clay shooting a couple of times with very favorable results. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for something light, semi-auto and "tactical".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Member LuckyLuc82 posted the following elsewhere on the forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuc82 View Post
    I took mine out today and this thing is amazing!!! Works like a champ, any ammo you feed it!!!

Note: on the other retailer's forum section, it said the warranty work was handled by O'Dells Engineering, hence the video title, but the other retailer had it listed as a Komando P4, so I believe this is the same shotgun. I do not know if O'Dells is handling warranty issues for the Wolverine guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustauk View Post
    Member LuckyLuc82 posted the following elsewhere on the forum:

Note: on the other retailer's forum section, it said the warranty work was handled by O'Dells Engineering, hence the video title, but the other retailer had it listed as a Komando P4, so I believe this is the same shotgun. I do not know if O'Dells is handling warranty issues for the Wolverine guns.
    This is O'dells gun They are the importer.

Love mine. I highly recommend it. Would love it even more if I payed 749 instead of 849 lol... Great deal.

I'm curious if the stock iron sights still work with that Fab Defense hand guard installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby64 View Post
    I’ve been wanting one of these since they were announced. Really waiting for some good reviews. Can anyone provide some solid feedback on the firearm? There is only 1 YouTube video with an unboxing and a follow up. Seems he had a pin walk out on the extractor but that’s not a deal breaker for me as the rest appeared to be solid. Any feedback would be appreciated!
    Runs great. 1 failure to feed out of about 125 rounds, with one of the target loads. 100 rounds were cheapy walmart winchester target loads (#7.5), and the other 25 were 00 buck.

I do believe (but would have to look a little more closely upon disassembly) that there seems to be a little small meltage of the hand-guard after a box of shells being mag dumped at supersonic speed. Not a big deal, but thought I'd mention it.

Also, one of the screws under the hand-guard is rusted on mine - it arrived like this. Not a huge deal I guess, but that was the only thing that bothered me regarding this O'Dell import.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast