Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Canada day specials???

Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    Everything you find on irunguns.ca is in canada
    Alright good to know, thanks!
    “I felt a great disturbance in the Force. As if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced.” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    Maybe free shipping
    gonna wait till 4th of July, deals will be sweeter in the states

Is there a code we need to put in during check out?

Order from US store to get the free shipping...no code is needed...it will adjust when you input your Canadian info. Thanks IRG for quickly cancelling my Canadian store order and fixing my issue. I will be back for more business.

Quote Originally Posted by chimo099 View Post
    Order from US store to get the free shipping...no code is needed...it will adjust when you input your Canadian info. Thanks IRG for quickly cancelling my Canadian store order and fixing my issue. I will be back for more business.
    Thank you for your order. Please try to order everything you need all at the same time upon checkout as we are unable to combine orders.

IRG - Carolyn

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Thank you for your order. Please try to order everything you need all at the same time upon checkout as we are unable to combine orders.

IRG - Carolyn
    Is it possible to combine orders for shipping purposes? I made 2 orders one from the Canadian side and one from the US side as the Canadian side were out of the 10/20 mags that were recently introduced would it have been possible to have the order in Canada held till the US one arrived as so to have 1 contained cost for the 2 shipped to my house? Rather than shipping both individually upping the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Jest4phun View Post
    Is it possible to combine orders for shipping purposes? I made 2 orders one from the Canadian side and one from the US side as the Canadian side were out of the 10/20 mags that were recently introduced would it have been possible to have the order in Canada held till the US one arrived as so to have 1 contained cost for the 2 shipped to my house?

Please understand we cannot combine orders, due to the massive volume of orders that our Canadian staff have to process when the export truck arrives plus our internal software cannot combine 2 completely different orders, especially from 2 different websites, with different box dimensions, into one package. We would have to hunt through hundreds of packages to find your particular order, then set it aside so that we pull both orders apart and then repackage into one order and then do a manual shipping charge, which creates extra work for our staff and takes time away from other orders that have already paid their shipping and taxes.

IRG - Carolyn

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

That’s fair had to at least ask.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12