Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Progressive Sale #30 Sauer 404

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb Progressive Sale #30 Sauer 404

For those of you who are new to our progressive sales, every day this doesn't sell, I reduce the price. I do this for one item and one item only, no rainchecks. I might have more than one of the item in stock, and the reduced price is only applied to the first one to sell. It goes back to proper, normal pricing the very next minute. You guys get to "gamble" -- do you wait another day for another $100 off, or do you grab it while you can?

Lets start by knocking off $500.00 to start!

SAUER 404 Elegance in 300 Win Mag

Six massive bolt lugs lock the bolt of the S 404 directly into the barrel; its spring-loaded extractor removes every fired case from the chamber with authority; then its twin ejectors assure that cases are ejected safely and are controlled at all times.

The ErgoLux walnut stock comb slopes upwards to the rear to significantly reduce felt recoil. The newly redesigned SAUER cheek piece gives the shooter more positive contact with the rifle, and the well-defined palm swell on the pistol grip fills the shooting hand optimally.

No two hunts are alike, and every human has a different level of tactile perception. The revolutionary SAUER Quattro trigger concept has a unique way of using this fact to its advantage. With the help of the integral SUS universal key, the shooter can now choose between four different trigger pull weights in seconds: 550 g (1.2 lbs) // 750 g (1.7 lbs) // 1000 g (2.2 lbs) // 1250 g (2.7 lbs). Regardless which setting the hunter chooses, the SAUER Quattro is sure to delight with a trigger characteristic that gives new meaning to the term ‘bone dry’.

The SAUER SUS universal key appears at first glance to be no more than a detachable forend sling swivel. Upon removal it is revealed to be a super stable German-made folding hex key that is essentially responsible for the modularity and flexibility of the S 404. Finally a modular rifle with its own onboard tool. This is what the latest in user-friendly looks like!

Whether you need to reach the hunting area on foot or come down the mountain with a chamois in your rucksack, it only takes a few seconds to remove the buttstock with the SUS and reduce the size of the S 404 with 51 cm (20 in) barrel to an impressively packable 69 cm (27 in) overall. The S 404 can traverse the most rugged trail yet can go from portable to shootable in moments.

-Matt

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Gorgeous gun.

Now if it only drops by about 85% I'll be able to afford it.... lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Is this a true progressive sale in that you will keep decreasing $ on daily until purchased? Most times I see dealers bail and stop discounting

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vancouverbc View Post
    Is this a true progressive sale in that you will keep decreasing $ on daily until purchased? Most times I see dealers bail and stop discounting
    Yes. And none of this $10/day bullcrap that others do... What a joke! (Would be an even bigger joke on a gun of this value mind you...lol)
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Expried Business Member
    We were the first to run these sales and we have 29 completed sales you can check out that shows we do not pull items when they get near cost.

This gun will sell for whatever it sells for regardless of what it cost us.

That being said, down another hundo!

SAUER 404 SALE
    Last edited by WanstallsOnline; 06-27-2019 at 01:08 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Delete.
    Last edited by caramel; 07-14-2019 at 08:47 AM.
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

interested. by chance can we get an actual pic of the grade v wood? I often see manufacturers passing off lower grades....that photo looks certainly more like 8ish but I am no expert

Expried Business Member
    interested. by chance can we get an actual pic of the grade v wood? I often see manufacturers passing off lower grades....that photo looks certainly more like 8ish but I am no expert
    But of course you can...

Name:  IMG-2125.jpg
Views: 3193
Size:  68.3 KB
    Name:  IMG-2126.jpg
Views: 3179
Size:  65.6 KB
    Name:  IMG-2126.jpg
Views: 3179
Size:  65.6 KB
    Name:  IMG-2128.jpg
Views: 3212
Size:  64.4 KB

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Oh my

Thank you. Slightly odd looking wood but for the right price the 404 is a beauty. Will keep an eye on this sale.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast